Ghost in a Shell

@sirrian are you sure that Marilith and Nobends went into chests…? I just opened a LOT of chests (over 10k Glory chests) and didn’t get a copy of either…?

(I did get 6 Queen Mabs and a Borealis… and I stopped counting the Goblin Kings after the 23rd one…)

Looks like the Broken Lord from Endless Legend! :wink:

1 Like

can’t reset my vampire (on steam)

now i can… shrug…

Just checked the data and they’re all in there! Gem, Glory AND VIP Chests should all have them

And so is the Summer Imp! :slight_smile:
…and the Spring Imp :smile:
…and the Winter Imp :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yep I can confirm that, just got one too!

Can confirm he just got at least two lol. Freaking Imps!

1 Like

Apparently I lost my lounge status.
This makes me sad. Are there some kind of weekly req I have to meet or some such?

https://meta.discourse.org/t/what-do-user-trust-levels-do/4924/6

1 Like

Well color me purple.
Will you look at that. Thanx buddy

2 Likes

Fun fact: If you use Morthani’s Will on a Great Maw that is ready to cast it’s spell, it steals enough mana to fully charge itself again for next turn.

2 Likes

Still got the wrong Imps! I don’t know if Summer has even been found yet but I still want two more …

Can confirm Naga Queen, Sacrificial Priest and Yeti are in here though. And Nobend Bros and Marilith.

Nevermind, got Summer. Everything is good. Except for rogue Winter Imps, I mean.

1 Like

I’m totally good with the rogue Winter Imps, I need one more to ascend. :slight_smile:

I sort of want Winter to stop now :stuck_out_tongue: pretty sure I got three just now…

2 Likes

Just curious, any reason Zombie isn’t up for refund? The full heal at low mana cost is what made him annoying before. Losing the low cost full heal seems like a nerf for teams that used him that way.

3 Likes

I just want to say that with the rework, Flesh Golem has become one of my favourite Arena troops. I used him 3 times already, he’s awesome. The Vampire Lord is a tad too powerful in this mode though.

4 Likes

Really? Are you sure?

How was it nerfed? I wouldn’t know from the notes, and i don’t own it.

When it snows in summer you will know my pain.

Bat was going to be altered to have half magic scaling but steal all the health (which it used to do). Three hours later, due to mass panic due to the inability to 2-3 hit whole teams or something, they decided not to do that and instead just gave him 16 life gain instead of 8.

4 Likes

for some reason that is not coming circular for me, Maybe it’s cause i never invested time into how bat worked… Can you explain further?