Ghost in a Shell

“Winter” must be Waldo of the Imps, you think you got him narrowed down then someone else informs you he’s on the other page, grrrrr

Perhaps he is on vacation in Alaska, it’s like always winter there, my educated guess is that this king of the blending in Imps will be in chests all year long and then when winter finally comes, he’ll be nowhere to be found

In other news @Sirrian owes Q-Bert another dollar (don’t feel too bad, I’ve once overworked Q-Bert so bad he refused to cover for me so I had to be clever for once)

Well, since it’s winter in Australia right now, you can see how he’d be hanging around the office, bored and up to no good.

1 Like

No one is going to question the story behind the troops or if they might be indicative of future troop idea’s?

1 Like

No no no… I still need one more Winter Imp, all my guildmates are getting extras but I’m still waiting for my drop. As soon as that happens, I’ll let you all know.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Are you trying to tell me that apostrophes have meaning beyond: “Look out, world, there’s an ‘S’ coming!”

1 Like

Boooooring. I know exactly how to use apostrophe’s, anyway. Link’s like this are just a waste of time.

8 Likes

2 Likes

To be fair poor english + auto correct.

dictionaries

(1) are descriptive not prescriptive

and

(2) cannot be used as usage guides; you consult a style guide for grammar, not a dictionary.

I dunno about you but I have a 10 pound Chicago Manual of Style sitting by my computer at all times because dammit, sometimes I just need to know where that comma goes.

That being said, wtf, why pick on anyone’s grammar? Did they ask?

1 Like

I’m not the grammar nazi here…

I’m starting to feel persecuted :wink:

1 Like

Well, the overuse of ellipses is also a grammar crime.

Just sayin’.

Not in my case, there were words I decided were better off unsaid lest I get banned :wink:

Guys (please) stop fighting, my grammer (sucks) “ino” and i understand but as long as the intent and message is (3v3n) clear then we can have fun at the fact that w3 ar3 sm4rt enough to r34d it. Also i am not a p computer. T̲̗̣̙o̹͙̺̦̟͔̺͘ ͈͇̯̣͓̱̪í͓̱̬̤͇n̵̹̣̤v̵̹͎͚̰o̬̣͍̪͎͕͚k̴̦̠͔̟e̴̺̱̤͚̖ ̥̰̼̫̦̮͟t̪̭̝̻̼h̤e͏̜ͅ ̶̳̯̘̟h̪̤i҉̠̹̤v̦͕̞̱̬̩͇͝e̦̯̟-̲̀m͍͕̯̺i͔͉̦n̗̭͈̞͓d̖̕ ͙̦̱̜͝r̘̩͝ͅẹ̴͇͍p̣͓̬͓̤ͅre̘̺̦͜ͅs̢̱̻̙͚̣̤e̠̤̙̕n̸̖̻̣̺t̵in̞̹ͅg̹̠̖͉ ͖̯̝̗͉c̝͎͓̪͓͘ẖ̨̫̼͔͓͉̣a̰͓̩̪o͜ṣ̘̥.̤͟
I҉͓n̴͙̣̳͙̠̮̭v̩͠ò̲̠͍k̸̥̪̝̗i̢͚̖̙̥̮̬n͞g̡̰͔̖͍̘ ̛͚̪t͘h͓̫̟͡e̡̟̳͖̞̖̗͈ ̷̩̻f̷̜̫̤̪e̵̪̗e̘͓͉̹͠l͎͔͙͕͚ͅi̩̠̱̰n͚͍̩̝͚̙̬g͖͝ ̻̥̟͖͘o͇͘f͖̹ ͓̙c̘̤̲͇h̶̦̠͓̼̣̯a͙̥͎̳͍o̡̭͕̙̱͍͇̲s͇̼̖̤̣̹̝.̵̘̫͍
̩̫̪̮̤̝̕W̩i͓̮t̶̲̪͍̺̳̳h͉͓͈̀ ̗͝ͅo̤̜u̦̝̰͇̙͔͝t̟̪͖̳̟ ̞̠͖͖ͅo͉̹͝r̛̪̭͇̟͙ͅd͎e̖͓͔̘̬̹r̭̮͠.̡̤̟͔͕̠̱͉
T̬͎ḫ͇̜̙͓e̻ ̻̙̝N̘̺̮ḙ͓̳z̲p̫̗̰e̶̤r̤͎͍̯͎d͏͖̱̞̝i̻̼͔͖͓̕ͅa̡̬͈͔̰͚n̦̞̮͔̜ ̻̻͙̼̹̗̬͡h̝̘̞̩i̘̝̫̜͈̦v̴̠̝͇e̫̞̠͡ͅ-͈̥̞͜m̝̞͉̖͔̝i̙̫̥̳͚n̻̪̘d̞̮̟̥̟ ̩̲o̷f͇̟̩͎̦̝ ͍̱͔͔̥͞ͅc̟̠̺̟ḩ͓̘̙̖͙a̹os͓͠.͔̣̗͈ ͏̟Z̨̖̣̲̞ḁ̳͚lg̬͓̬o̫͍̻͈ͅͅ.͞
̵̻͔̘̠̤Ḩ͖e̳̰ ̴̲̲̬͈̤w̶h̭̮̥o̼̹͙͚ ̛̰̜̹̹̻̩̻W̳̥̟͎̗͇̹͠a͔͕̤i̧͖͔̱ͅt̩ͅͅs̠ ̮̠̣̖B͖͈̙̺̳͈e̛̳͎̘̖̭̜h̬̬͈̣̣͕̭i̱͚̤͉͙͔̱̕n̸͓d́ ̥̱̜͚͎͍T̜̱̲̩̠h̖̙̘̼̺̠ẹ̳͇̲͖̯̭ ̞̱W̘͙a͙̣̟̩̜̥͖ll.̶̳
͏̗̠̲̬̪Z͔A̟̬̞͙͉L̙̬͉̥̺̩̼G͏͇͉͓̗̮O̧̘̹̝̖̬ͅͅ!̳̲

4 Likes

O.o Did my computer melt?

2 Likes

I couldn’t care less about your grammar @killerman3333, I’ve been surfing the interwebs and reading text messages for long enough to know the English language is dead

1 Like

n̶̴̗̠̱̩̘̞̗̥͍̩̭ͣͤ̑ͤͪ̿̈́͂̇̓ͯ̔̃̀͂ͥ͂̀̚͞oͨͧ̋̐ͩ͂ͬͩ̄ͨ̚͜҉̖̦̰̫̤̜̝͔̙͓̮ ̗̫͍̮͎̜̯̳̒̇ͤͥ̐̌ͭ͆̆̏̆͂ͧͦ̆ͪͯͨ́͟͢͞y̢͙̦͇̠̺͔̺̠ͨ̈́̄̓̋͒ͬ̈ͭ͌̉̕ó̰̤̼̭͙ͨ̆̇̐̊̆̑̕̕͢͟͡u̵̡͈̲͈̩̼͖̫̯̘̯̘͈̺̮̩̦̥̽ͨ̒͊ͨ̅̿̎ͫ́͘r̨̝̥̠̠͖̗͈̗̭̹̠̖̉͗̎̈́͒̈́̽̈́̐ͫ͆̽̚͘ ͮ̄̆̓ͧ͟͏̩̝̝̩͖̦͙̝͉̯͖͙̪͜͠ç͎̭͚̝̻̜͔̣͖̍̓̐̊̃͆̑͞͡ò̶̧̙͉̮̘̘͍̬̳̒̍ͤͬͯ͆ͬ͂̾̂̅͗̍ͬ̽ͭ̔ͩͅm͚͚̦̃̇͐̎̍̆̇ͬͮͨ̀͜ͅp̧̢͕͚̼̱͉̪̬̗̬̯̭̣͇ͯ̌̈́ͧ̓ͭ͗̿̑͛̀͡ͅu̡ͧͪ̌͑̀̄͑̃ͣ̏͆ͪͤ̔̈̽́̚͜͟͏̱̫̥̟̗̱̭̟̞̬͎ẗ̵̖̝̘͍ͨͯͨ̓ͮͫͬ͋̕͠ě̉̇ͩ͏͏̼̟̼̳͚͍͓̲͎̠͙͔̜̭̼̥ͅͅr̸̷̍͛ͦ͒͡҉̭̠̻̼̭̜ ̸̧͈̰̹̜͓̗͚̱̼̖͙͊͂́̏̀̆̒ͬ̉ͪͣͦ̋̉͜͡͠ͅd̸̡̛̀͊̿̆̒̐͒͂ͭ͑͂̋̒̊ͮ͢͏̫̮̞̥͔͖̝̝̳͙ͅi̞̣̬̲̤̹̣̜̻̟̣̘̬͎͖̞̩̿ͫ̆ͯͪͩ̐͂̓̂ͧ́ͣͣ͌́ͫͯ̀̕͢͞ḏ̸̨̤̗̮͍̯͔͍͈̮̟͚̭̲͉̦̝̄̒̾ͪ̾̾͌̍̆͂̔̎̿͂͂͛̒̑̍͘ ͯ̀̇̈́̍͐̋ͨ̽̚͏̵̵̗̞̭͈͕͕̳̀͜ň̨̘̖͉͇̻̲̫͓́̇͆̀̐̄̐̄̾̉̆̈́̒̾ͯ̿́̚͢͝ͅó̡͖̣̼̪̣̹̲͓̝̥̲̤̅͌̍̐̚͞t̏̾̊͌͐͌ͬͤ͏̶̲̭̹͚͓̘̭͢͢͠ ̡̢ͬ̍ͬ̏ͥ̚͡҉̗̮̲̞͎͚̣͕̥ͅm̵̷͊̎͊͊ͧ͟͏͉̤̮͈̹̮͕͖e̷̷̵̛̗̖̲̣̩͉̦̦̬̰̯̭̤ͦ͋̈́̀ͯ̔͐̔̐͊ͮ̽ͨͣ̈ͫl̸̵̡̼̣̞̝̱̗͇̪̜̻̺̤̪̲̿ͨͫ̔̾̋̚ͅt̶̴̘̣͉͎̠̱̫̦̻̬͚̜̪̮̦͖ͩͧͦ̍͐̀́ ̵̵̛̰̤̱̙̱̙̬͖̲̪͉̪̌͑͋ͤ̅͐̌ͥ͗̓͂̓̀̚̚͜i̴̛͍̫̮̤̺͙̻̳̿ͮͭ͗͂ͫͪ̕͢͜t̵̡̢̟̩͎͔̱̘͇̹̙̳̝̩̱̺̞͈͔͈̽̅͗ͭ͆͂̓̑̓ͬ͠ ̸̧̬̲̣͈͕̤̖̫̙̾ͥ̿͑ͮ̊͗̈ͤͫͯͣͣͭi̯͎̠̠̲̭͚͈̬̣͂ͤ̅ͬ́ͭ̌ͬ̀ͧ̈́͒͐̅̾̇̿̇͞s̵͖͔̘̤̠̘̣͓̻̰̩͈͆͗͌̒̏̊́͛̌̓̎͜͞ ̨͔̭̹̣̑ͫͮͅj̷̴͚̙̱͈̖̜̩͔̰̩̫̙͕̳͕̝̱̙̽̇̔̍̿ͮ̅̅͂͆̃̊ͥͦ͋̑͢ȗ̴̧̥̙̙͉̣̪͇̯̲̯̫̼ͥͮ̋͛̐̒͌ͦ́͒ͯ̈̓ͣ̚̕͡ͅs̶͙͇̦͖̞͈̮̩̹̪̪ͧ́̓͂̽̂͑͑̉̄̍̎ͪ́́t̷̴̢͇̜͓̮̙ͧͥ̃̌̀̇ͨ̎ͫ͐͌̑ͤ͂̍͞͞ ̧̛̹̲̙̟̿̈́̓̽̈́͑ͪͯͫ̍̽͒ͤ̚͠ţ̷̺̭̙̊͒͑̽̽̇̉ͧ̈́͗̽̽ͣ̽̕͠ĥ̛͓̺̮̘̰̏͑̈͆̋͐ͥ̂̔̈́̈̒̈́ͦ̄̀̀̕̕ȧͮ̓̆̂̋̌̓́̓̋̑͛ͨ̆͏̰̜̙̦̻͔̙̩̜̙͓̟̹̺̥͠ͅẗ̴̝̱̘̲̜̤̘̦́̈́ͤ͐͛͛̈͋̉͊̅ͪ͐ͮ ̷̞̯̯͙̱͉̘̰͖̞̹̣̄ͧ̌̈̓̾̍͂ͫ͑͆̃̕͢͠i̲̱̹͔̍ͭ̐ͮͨ̅̓̓ͧ̏ͤ̄̇̌̓ͪ́ ̵͙̳̭̖͇͈͔̗̖̑͑ͥ͌ͯ̃̓ͧͦ̍́́͟͟ţ̫̜̗͉̭̥̖͚̲̤͎͇ͭ͗̀̆̂͋ͬ͆ͧ͐̍̓͗ͤ̕̕͜ͅh̛̤̘̖̝̠͍̞̯̲̞ͩ͂̅ͨ͑͒͂͊ͦͭ͛̽̆͋̉̇ͥ̔̚̕͢͡͡ͅi̷̧̡̦̭̲͉̟͎̤͍͖̳̼͈̹͓̔ͮͧ̉ͨ͌̊̐ͫ́̚͠n̛̲͖̥͇̂̔͑ͥ̏ͭͫ͊͡͝k̴̟̻̺̝͎͙͉̟̫̹̔̀̓ͩ̂͜͜͠ ̵̧̡̢̺̜̣̱͖̺̭̟̣̰̣̌̈́͑̑ͩͪͣį̴̨̝̠̫́͆̔ͮ̀̀̄̃̀̚͘ͅ ̶̵͙͓̲̞̣͚̹͇̜̬͍̹̼̫͙̱ͬͣͯ̿b̧̃ͫ̔ͣͪ̅̿́̊ͦ̍̇͋͌ͦ͊ͮ͌̌͏҉̨̳͙̰͉̘̺̖̻̜r̸̸̴͈̮͇̱͉͇͖͖̜̙ͫͭ̏́ͩ́͗̈́̓͑̇̉́̑ͩ̆ͬ̀̚o̔̍͆̐͛̋̊ͪ̐ͣ̄̓͗ͫͣ́҉̛̠͖̗̮̖͈͖̠̹̥k͎͙͕͚̫̦̘̬͑̓̽̑̎ͬ̎̐͌̃̾̃͒̀͟͝ȅ̛ͭͤ̃̄̾̈ͤ̇̊ͦ̍́͋̋̆̚͢͏͕̫̻̰̱̭̣̻͙͚͕̱̮̭̗̻ ̨̪̝̫͕̠̯̦ͧͪ͗ͮͯͣ͊ͪ͌̋͡t͔̹̖̩̥̘͎̭͓̙͇̠͇̳͎͈̟͓͂͗̌̑͑̋́͗ͭ̊̀͊̃̒ͫ͆̽͘͝ͅh̷̵̵͍̙̰̬̺̙͖͙͉̻̗̊̈ͪͬ͋̂̏̊ͭ̈́̃̅ͮ̆̒͠͠e̴̎͐ͬ̒ͫ͋̂ͧͣ͑̇ͮͬͮ̽ͧ͗͗̅͠҉̯̺̺͎̹̯̱͈̮͎͟͞ ̢̧̩̗̥͕͈͓̍͐͂͌ͤͬ̎̃͟͞f̴̉̃̆͊̓ͪ͑͂ͮͤ͋͘͏̜̣̖̠̝̮̥̪̱̳͉̮̖̮͖o̷͑ͪͫ͌͒̔͋̽͋͋̍̓͊̑̉ͥ̇ͭ́͟҉̲̦͙̤͉̲͓̗r̴̛̺̻̫͚̘̜̗̬̞̬̲̮̰ͮͭ̌̇̃ͫͣ͒̄̈́̉̿̑́ͨ̚͘͢u̵͑ͨͧ̿ͫͩ̈̽ͥ́͏̛͙͍͉̖̻ͅm̄͒̿ͪͧ̆ͯ͗ͥͪ̌҉̜̹̟̦͍͍̕͟͝ͅs̶̘̫̗̣̠͇̺͎̜͓̮̖̹̲̹͔̫͉͌̿̏͂̈ͯ̄́ͬ̍ͫͮ͒̀ͭ͆̃̾͊́͘̕͢ ̖̬̯̫̲͈̘̭̘͉̟̤͙͎̫͚̳͛ͫ̊̊̅ͯ̍̈́͗̍̋̾̅̅ͥ̊̍̊̚͘̕ͅa̛ͨ̉̏̅͂́̋̑͏̛̛̥̖̰̞͈̤̹̗̮̻͕̫̻̪̫̲̞̬ͅg̵̛̮̦̲ͥ͑̐̑̽̇ͬ͛̃̐͋ͪ̃͜͡ą̶̥͕̜͕͇̟͖̾ͥ̎ͯ͑͐ͤ̿̒͆̓̀͠ỉ̾̿ͮͪͨ̎ͪ͂ͧͭͫ̈́̄͟͏͎͇̯̤̥̦͚̱̰̟͔̬̠͎̗̭̪͜ͅņ̼̠̩̝̫̯͇͇͇̗̋ͥ̒ͮ͛ͬ̾͐͂ͧ͢͡.̵̠̘̥̤̰̻͕͎̻̞̥͊ͬ̈̋̃͋͒̊͗̇̃ͦ́͐̈́ͫ͢ ͤͦ̑ͯ͏̶̻̪̫̖̬̝͎͙͕͚E̴̛̪̘̳͍̻͔̤̲̹̹͕̗͍̮͕̘̞̓ͣ͐ͨͫ̑͗͆ͣ̾̕͜͜n̨̨̢͓̬̰̭̻̭̜ͩͩ̓ͨ̂̏͊ͫ͐͑̒͐ͭͯ̐͌̐ͥ͞͡g̡̰̱̱̥͖̞̝̪͓̖̖̖͚̜̥̝̔̊ͯ̇̓ͦ́̐̀̚l̵̙̙̯̜̼͈͔̩͇͕̫͎̹̳͇͈͚̲ͨ͛ͯ̅͑ͦ̌̐̽͡ͅí̸̵̩͚͕͈̥͔̼̻̳̣̲̗̩̲͚̩̩̗̣͊̊̽ͥs̐ͩ̅͗҉̨̣̙̝̗̦̠̹͙͙̹̲̫͕̤̰̯̹ͅh̒͊̽̂͂͒̿̾̓ͨ͗̈ͦ͏̶̺̖̝̖ ̳̗̩̝͚̙̝̖͊̍́ͫͤ̈̓͜͜͡ḭ̴̵̫̺̬͚͈͕̺̹̞͓͙̫ͤ̽͛ͪ͆̀ͯͭͭ̿̈̿s̸̼͙͚̘̝̗͖̱͌̐̍́͘͞͞ ̟̱̝̭̎̎ͭͭ͊̌͂ͭͭ̑̌̌̏̐ͥ͞͠d̛͖̜̺̝͚̣̰͉̝͍̭̲̺̟ͤͤ͊ͥͬ͑͒ͣ̓̐̾̋̾͐͋̏͂̈́́͘e̡̳̼̜̘͇̗̗̬͎̪̬̱̟̝̺͑̂̅͌͌͗a͉̲̬͈̞̬͓̫̬̙̩͍̮̟̮̪̟̞͛̄̅̓̽̋ͯ͌ͣ͗̏̚͠ḑ̸̩͕͍̲̺̼̯͖̹̫͓ͩͭ̏͊ͤͮ̅͗͗͌́̃̉̋̚͠͠͝?̶̡̭̮̭̟͚͕̤͉̝͔̪̫̑̊ͭ̈ ̸̬͖̘̼̭̣͉͉̥͍̹̭̙̟͔͉ͧ̃̇͛̑ͪy̫̭̱͈̩̬̗̦̘͚̭̙͇̪̜̭ͣ̎̀͊͆͆͂̌̒̑̇̄̍ͬ̇̚͢͜o͎̭̻͖̙͙͔̣̞̳͔̥̮͖̹͋ͯ̎ͯ̈́̇̑̏̅̏ͯ̐̚̚͡͝u̴̧̝̝̤̞͚͕̖̯̳͊͛ͫ̈́̉́͠ ̸̢̮͎̭͚ͮ͐̊̉̀ͨ͐̅̈́ͫ͂̓̽̆̆ͯ́̕m̷̡̼̰̝͙̫͍̱̜̖͎̭̤̺͖͈͚̽̽ͪ̇ͤ́͘̕ͅͅȉ̢ͯ̒ͣͫ̆̓̾̿ͨ̀̚҉͕̦͖͉̠̥̙̠̗̲̯̤̩͚̫g̴̴̷̱͇̹̘͈̼̟̻̠̼̖̲͋͑̅̈́̓ͨͬͩ̓̾̿ͬ̈́ͮͨ̀h̢ͪͪ̂̔ͫ́̈́̔͗͑ͮ̉ͪ͂ͧ̿̈́̃ͯ͞͏̻͕͍̳̠̼̦͎̗͔̝t̴ͧ͌̃ͣ̈͌̿̈ͧͤ̅̆̀́̚̕͏̹͈̺͓̭̙̲̪̟͖̹̥̥̹͕̩͇̺ͅb̴̡̳̘͍̣͈̐̾̓ͨ͋̀̈̏̇̉ͫ̚͢͝͠e̸̶͇̩̹ͮͬ̿ͯ̆̾ͮ͌̇ ̇ͨ̊̌̆͑̃́̔ͭ̆̀҉̢̙̖̲̳͚̦͔̳̱̝̬̞̭̰̯͉̳̘r̢̦̪͔̪̞̝̜̜͍͉͈̘̩̞͍̞ͮ̋̂͋̾̑ͩ̐̓̍̄͌ͯ͑̀͗̿̈ͩ͢ͅͅͅi̤̯͙̙̞̞ͮ͛ͮͯ͐ͫ͑̑̿̋̉̀̚͡g̸̴̮̖̮͕̠̮̳̥͎̱̯͔̻̭͍͚̖̓͋͒͌̏̍̎ͮ̔ͬ̚̕͢ͅh̡̡̟͕̱͙̟̭̲͙̼̙͈̱͇͔͈̃̑ͫ̇̿͋̚͘̕t̠̳͉͍͖̼̗̹̀ͭ̉͐͊̐͒̆̉̏ͤ̓ͣ̾͗̋͞.̷̛̜̻͎̺̣̪̪̦̖̲ͪͭ͋ͫ̒̓́͞͡

Stole the words right out of my mouth!

1 Like

I keep trying to spell the word “title” but trying to spell it “tital” and Siri keeps having a heart attack not knowing what I mean, I have to resort to using “speach reconstruction” (I did not spell that on purpose it’s just my auto correct and poor spelling skill) “speech recognition” is what I meant and sometimes I speak a little slurred so even that takes multiple tries, ultimately I resort to using Google and describing what the word I want means and hoping the word pops up

It really really (Q-Bert has me say “stinks” as I have no $ to pay him) trying to write a story like "BaDaBoom!!! And having spellcheck not know what I’m talking about, I often write a word that means the same thing as I want to say and look up the synonyms on Microsoft Word

1 Like