Gems of Streaming

I do not expect anything to reset progress on Hoards.

1 Like

No reset but you will have to start again for each faction and with a new faction every monthā€¦ for forever (not 100% sure but I donā€™t think itā€™s feasible to max a treasure hoard in one month).

3 Likes

That would be similar to kingdoms and ok for me.
Do we allready know how much Gold ist neccessary per faction (=month)?

It could have been changed, but it was like 100k gold for 5 treasure cards. i dont remember if it cost more for higher rarity cards.

According to the stream itā€™s 800 golds for any treasure when your Treasure Hoard is level 0.
But the gold required increased with the Treasure Hoard level.

And for the level, it seems to be: Required XP = Current level + 1 so for level 1000, you will needā€¦ 500,499 XP.
And that for one faction :worried:.

Thank you @Lyrian for awesome recap!:purple_heart:

I was very happy to see @Ozball (1st time for me). You both make a great stream-team.

On stream when we went into All Seeing Eye, Salty had a delve already in progress and so I have a question. Can you leave a faction without losing or running away? And if you donā€™t finish a delve you will lose it and it resets back to three the next day right?

7 Likes

If you back out of a delve map (without pushing run away or killing the boss), you can still go back to it. However, that delve token is spent for good.

It all resets the next day.

2 Likes

From my understanding a delve stays active for that day until you kill the boss. Once you kill the boss, the delve is considered completed. You get three delves each day, and all progress in a delve is reset at daily reset. You can leave an active delve and go do other things, like with Arena, and get back into the delve whenever you want until daily reset.

2 Likes

When the streamers want to HoG, 2 battles were already done.

1 Like

You only get 3 delves a day, not 3 per faction.

Yeah but if you start a Delve in a faction during day 1, you can continue it during day 2 and get your 3 delve tickets to start another delve in another faction.

In the stream for example, they hav e3 delve tickets and the HoG delve was already started (2 battles done).

2 Likes

If you say so, I guess I misunderstood the three delves a day mechanic.

If we have enough factions to play Delve we could start it in three different locations, not play the battles and still get another 3 Delve Scrolls for the next day. At some point it would allow people to ā€œacumulateā€ Delve entries to play it all during weekends for example. It helps for people who have some limited time to play specially for those who joined guilds with strict requirements.

Still, i would like if we could keep at least ONE Delve scroll in your inventory from each day we miss for whatever reason. Sometimes people need to deal with some issues at work, survive a travel to visit the in-laws (looks at @Jainus :smirk:) and missing two or three days consecutives is quite a loss for a feature with such heavy controled entry/participation.

Would the team be willing to consider/concede this for us @Sirrian ? I understand if it canā€™t be changed now, but maybe for 4.1?

Nope. If I use a delve token for faction A, back out of that map and use a delve token in Faction B. I only have 1 delve token left. If I leave it like that, the next day is reset with 3 new tokens. It works like dungeon tokens. Use them or lose them.

Edit: The correct answer:

5 Likes

Personally, it donā€™t believe itā€™s feasible to max a single faction ever.

Besides, why would one need to raise the rank of a Hoard to 1000 when the max level of a Factionā€™s delve is only 500, outside of making level 500 delves trivial?

Donā€™t envision this changing in the future. Free daily delves are (my personal opinion) intentionally highly restricted in number by design.

1 Like

Groanā€¦ If we can pay to play more i can already imagine, and iā€™m already cringing, about the upcoming :poop:stormā€¦

Wellā€¦ given the last few game modes released, and that in all of these modes the player can spend gems to buy additional sigils to play the event moreā€¦ and that it was said on the stream that Faction events will work somewhat similarly to Class eventsā€¦

What else could the possible outcome be?

If I had to give an overly broad assessment of the Underworld and all that it introduces to the game, I would sum it up in two words: Opportunity Costs

4 Likes

On the faction events i assumed Delve Scrolls on sale, but not on the normal days. I know you canā€™t disclose my doubt now, but itā€™s kind of reading what is said and also interpreting what is not said.

Iā€™m not even against giving people the chance to use resources to get other resources, but i already know how some people will reactā€¦

On the stream i thought salty started a delve the day before. then came back to it after reset. didnt cost a delve token that day.

1 Like

Are you saying that she had 4 tokens?