Gems of Streaming

I am so happy someone else here reads OOTS! :smiley:

Alrighty, thank you! :slight_smile: At least I know I need to do my stuff then and not procrastinate on it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No death means:

1. no lost troops
  2. finishing the Delve with less than 4 troops
    ?

Thanks for the summary :wink: .

Iā€™ll be honest and say I havenā€™t read it in a few years now, but I do go back to it every so often and catch up on it. Also the event Delve scrolls are for the event only, but will stack as normal event stuff does. You wonā€™t be able to use them outside of the event (ie in other factions) though.

No lost troops at all. So summoning one back in will not count. Troops like Sunbird etc will be fine though, you basically just have to finish with the same team you started with.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s not a bad comic at all.

Personally, Iā€™m a Knights of the Dinner Table person, myself.

http://www.kodtweb.com/

2 Likes

@Sheba and @Ozball If you both like that comic series, you should definitely try D&Dā€™ing. Though, I feel like Ozā€™ll just flip the table in a pinch.

1 Like

Hey! I donā€™t flip real tables when it causes issues for others! Especially during D&D :stuck_out_tongue:

Also I did D&D a bit back when I was living in Japan, one of my fellow ex-pats was running a campaign for us.

5 Likes

I stand firm with my guesstimation. The game is always most buggy on the eve of the release. And Iā€™m an optimistā€¦ So if Salty is thinking Monday for them. Then Iā€™m thinking Friday for them. It doesnā€™t sound like 4.0 changes anytime GW wise. It wouldnā€™t be fair to do to the nerf half way threw GW. Also, probably why they did the nerf last night rather than wait for the patch. If the clients approve itā€¦ No reason to sit on it.

There is no official release date at this time, Iā€™m just going to be streaming on Monday. Make of that what you will! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

As usualā€¦I wonā€™t know when it will be released for sure until the night before when you say it will for sure not be released that night. (If that makes any sense. Lol)
Your Monday, the states Sunday. So youā€™ll steam prior to weekly reset right? (I want to see you do guild wars. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

You all should take a look at: Slack-Wyrm 001

I read/follow a lot of webcomics i might create a thread for it to not derail this one.

4 Likes

@awryan, I wonā€™t have time to do Guild Wars, I have a mythic to preview!!!

3 Likes

Preview the mythic while doing GW

Or I could just do PVP and preview the mythic.

1 Like

Do you hate GW as well?

1 Like

Of course not! I just donā€™t think itā€™s the best place to preview troops at times. I think PVP is a better place to do so.

2 Likes

Was there supposed to be a way to get old weapons in 4.0?

Old weapons become available for purchase periodically. Also, some weapons are in the forge.

1 Like

Does this mean i have to put Gold recurrently in the Treasure Hoards or just one time (like Kingdoms)?
If it is recurrently this could cause a conflict with the guild tasks, i am afraidā€¦

Any time you use a treasure to improve your Hoard, there is a one-time fee per treasure used.

5 Likes

And that (the Hoard) will be maxed after sometime (at 1000) and then no more Gold is needed for that Hoard or will something cause a reset and you have to spend Gold again and againg and againā€¦?