Gems of Streaming

Ahoy, adventurers!

This is our Gems of Streaming thread. Within, we announce what we are planning to stream, and when. Our current schedule looks like this!

EDIT: As I am leaving, our streaming schedule is changing. Our team is looking into how they want to continue with streams in the future.

22nd September 6 30 PM PDT: Salty’s final stream! She will be streaming GoW + PQ3 to say goodbye.

33 Likes

First! I wanna watch this!

1 Like

2nd, this was fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gonna drop some playstation and console codes as well?

All done for today! Just a short one to ease into it. Thank you everyone who joined me.

At this time we can’t offer codes on console, but if it becomes available in the future we will.

7 Likes

@Saltypatra it was nice to watch you i hope you will do it more often.

Btw you should make every future videos sneak peek about the game. Sorry @Sirrian but she got a more sexy voice then you :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah I think Sirrian has the voice market cornered.

2 Likes

You need to have your icon with your pink hair!!!

LOVE IT!

3 Likes

@Taisiakat I would love to do that!!!

2 Likes

Do you have a big image of your avatar? I could color it for you

Salty would use a Mab in her PvP team… :stuck_out_tongue:

Salty thinks Mab is Bae. XD

2 Likes

I have mentioned many times that I love Mab!

4 Likes

I also love her i always use her in invasion and defense

2 Likes

She also declared her love by writing it on the whiteboard near by desk one morning for me to read.

8 Likes

Would you say it was…love at frost sight?

17 Likes

Sad to have missed this… @Saltypatra I hope as you do more of these you might rotate them to times that players in all time zones can potentially join please…

1 Like

We are still working out a streaming schedule, so you never know what will happen @Jainus.

Our next stream will be at 9 AM AEST Tuesday, which is 7 PM EST Monday. There may be some impromptu streams around this, but that will be our definite next stream.

3 Likes

Would be nice to see you make gw fight and dungeon

1 Like

I think I will tackle some dungeons next. But I would also like to play through Silverglade and voice Elspeth.

9 Likes