Fools said I, you do not know, silence like Task Masters grows

Lol yeah, it was crazy having so many tokens to level up masteries. Sadly a lot of that went to soul tasks since they constantly occupied 2 of the 3 slits, with a map task in the third

Great stuff. You deserve a squadron of 200k contributors

1 Like

Thanks, hopefully some join or Iā€™ll have to start hacking consoles and forcing members to stay :smiling_imp:

Still looking and our candy is more candier than the candyless candy that other guilds have :chocolate_bar: :innocent:

why you low down scoundrel, lmao. +1

1 Like

Top 2000 and climbing

No,no,noā€¦ wolf got better candies. You just have more of them (candies not wolves) :wink:
BUMP

Hi there :slight_smile:

Iā€™m level 173, got 10 kingdoms on lv10, I usually contribute around 100-150k per week (though I just maxed last magic and attack kingdom, so Iā€™m a bit less interested in maxing the armor / life ones). Iā€™m not 100% sure that Iā€™m going to be able to ramp it up to 200k consistently but I am willing to try :smile:

Invite code: KHAZUN

Has to be disheartening when your recruitment threadā€™s last 5 posts are from the GM. So I figured I would chime in!

Fair play man

:wink:

Not at all especially compared to how disheartening it was to be the only member for 20+ days, lol.

3 Likes

Can you donate 200k gold weekly? Easy right? Leave your invite code and join this guild.

As an inside man now, I can testament to how awesomeliciously candy this guild is. You lose out by not joining :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

Bump this bumper up!

1 Like

Lmao I changed title and updated op but forgot to bump it.

3 Likes

Loving it :beers:

Edit: Whose going to start a Gangsters Paradise one?

1 Like

bonjour
comment peut on rejoindre votre guilde ou une autre *svp aidez moi

http://bfy.tw/7CaG

Takes about 4 seconds to finish

Trouvez votre invitation code Dans Le menu De dĆ©mmerage Et lā€™aficcher Dans la fil De la Guilde vous Ć©tes intĆ©resse par