Fire in the Hole!

Desert Troll forever alone.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s true, but they are still only four red

Flame Troll makes more sense as Purple/Yellow tbhā€¦
I mean, what does the Blue part even referencing?
ā€¦ that under every fiery heart is a blue soul crying in the corner? Wut?

Given the mistake that happened with the troll needing the Arcane Plains (purple/yellow) traitstone, it would seem like maybe it was supposed to use exactly that combination at first and was then changed. Though honestly, I canā€™t say whyā€¦
ā€¦maybe heā€™s feeling blue because the other Trolls make fun of his nose? Who knowsā€¦

3 Likes

Sooo, about the Fire Bomb. I bought a bunch this morning and didnā€™t realize it only said x1 instead of x3 like normal. So, am I just SOL on the Fire Bombs or is there a way to get the extra two I missed out on each time?

As for the Flame Troll, thankfully, I noticed the Plains error before I traited him and Iā€™ll just wait for the fix on that, but Iā€™m kind of irritated about the Fire Bomb.

I would send in a support ticket. They are generally pretty good about making stuff like that right.

Part of the reason (if not all of the reason) it was changed from Yellow-Purple is that Hellcat has that color combination and has the same function.

5 Likes

Yeah but it could be red/purple or yellow/red it would be better imo

Would you want the troll to eat its own color?

I donā€™t see the current colors are particularly thematic, but you can probably hand-wave any color combo for any troop somehow.

1 Like

Well i guess itā€™s okay since blue flame exist we saw that in GOT :stuck_out_tongue:

blue flame exist in the kitchen too :stuck_out_tongue:

If you have ol red balls traited 2/3 with arcane plains are you stuck using those? I was kind of hoping to finish it off with spirits.
I didnā€™t realise Iā€™d have ended with so many spirits and was possibly a bit hasty using 8 plains.
So anyone know what the craic is?

Have they updated the troop to use Spirits now? If so, Iā€™d think you can probably finish him off with those.

If youā€™re regretting using the Plains (or hit upgrade before you knew you were using them), I wouldnā€™t be shy about submitting a support ticket to see if they would refund the ones that you used and deduct 8 Spirits to replace them.

Iā€™ve only spent traitstones for the first trait, Iā€™m waiting for the colours to Change. They should just put the troop up for refund.

It still appears broken to meā€¦

1 Like

Me, I was hoping to see a blue-yellow Lightning Troll. Alas, it is not to beā€¦

I really think the last troll should have had yellow mana ā€¦ having six trolls and zero that use yellow mana is too unbalanced. I know this game isnā€™t meant to be fully balanced, but still.

A troop that didnā€™t need to be double-buffed this week lol:

4 Likes

Heā€™s awesome. I love infernus and heā€™s far more versatile than a prop for elemaugrim.

1 Like