CONSOLE: Fire in the Sky

Originally published at: CONSOLE: Fire in the Sky – Gems of War

Let’s heat things up!

New Troop: Fire Giant

The Fire Giants of Stormheim have been in disgrace since their king, Jarl Firemantle was defeated in battle. However, they’ve been trying to keep things a little fresh on the battlefield as of late.
Some of the sharply-dressed young fire giants have been growing their beards longer, and setting fire to them less; they’ve been getting identical tattoos to show their individuality, and they’ve even hunting down some indie Orcish rock bands to inspire them to greater feats of murder and destruction.

New Troop: Ancient Golem

PSA: Know your rocks, Adventurers! Not all rocks are simply mineral matter of variable composition, consolidated or unconsolidated, assembled in masses or considerable quantities in nature, as by the action of heat or water.

Consider the following:
Is the rock hot and glowing and accompanied by the sound of explosions? It may be a Lava Elemental.
Does the rock have horns and an evil glare? It may be a Dark Monolith.
Does the rock have a large beardy face and smell of Dwarves? It may be a Dwarven Gate.
Is the Rock missing a ‘k’? It may simply be a large armored bird.
Is the rock cold to the touch and growling at you? That sounds like an Ice Golem.
Is the rock completely impassable and accompanied by more sounds of explosions? That sounds like the Daemon Lord, Gorgotha.
Is the Rock a bit ethereal? A Rock Spirit maybe.
Is the Rock carrying an uprooted tree? That sounds like a Stone Giant.
Or is it carrying a guitar? That’s a rock musician.

Finally, if the Rock has a large blue gem in it, watch out - it’s probably an Ancient Golem!

Please note this Event is to the Playstation 4 and XBox One versions of the game.

Join the Forum!

3 Likes

First bc no one cares

2 Likes

both? neato

No, I was first but then I had to pee.

1 Like

First to pee tho, impressive.

2 Likes

Well looking at the ‘bright side’ of the new card design now I am forced to read the flavor text/story in order to guess at the next Kingdoms event. So there that… …and also 5th

I hope the double troops mean that we´ll be in sync with PC/Mobile soon…

only thing we’re missing now is Merlantis. We have all the other troops

why not post new troop images on the green background :laughing:
edit: ok i didnt really mean it…

1 Like

Was it ever explained why the glory costs of the troop packs went up across the board despite it being AFTER they took out event keys?

2 Likes

Was upgrade costs to sentinels also mentioned? I don’t think so!