Error with new Notifications

Thanks, it works again

@Andrew @Cyrup

I assume that things are supposed to look like this:

For me, that only started working when I enabled Native Chrome Notifications. I donā€™t know if thatā€™s part of the solution or not, but as long as my browser is open, it seems as though I can get notifications that look like the above.

Thanks again for your repeated efforts to help me with this! -EG

This is what I get in Chrome on my Win10 PC since this option came out. I see others got Chrome to work, what am I missing?

ā€¦So itā€™s working?! Yep, that looks like the notification! Ahh! Yay! I thought weā€™d enabled native alerts earlierā€¦ do you mean that you set them in settings?

@Clark you might want to make a separate report if you need further help, but check that youā€™ve got the latest version of Google Chrome.

I do have the latest version of Chrome:

If it becomes something I really care about in the future I will make a new report for it, I was honestly hoping I was being stupid and someone was going to enlighten me without requiring more effort from my lazy bones.

1 Like

Sure thing - if you do mention your platform! Some smart TVS or consoles might not be cooperating with Gems and that browser. For more info see this article.