[Fixed] Not receiving GoW alerts on iPhone

I’m not sure if this is a bug or something that’s just happening to me.

I used to - until the last several days - receive notifications/alerts for GoW on my iPhone. Everything from LTs to collect hourly gold. I didn’t change anything, but now I’m not getting them.

This has happened before after an update, but I don’t think there’s been an update in the last couple of days.

What I have done:
Checked that notifications are accepted on the iPhone. It was turned on, but I turned it off and on again just in case.
I went into settings in GoW, both on my iPhone and on my PC and made sure that alerts were on. They were on in both cases. On the iPhone I turned them off and then back on. A different message came up on the PC that I followed to GoW website which said that alerts were on for my PC.

Does anyone have any idea what else to do? I like the alerts since it shows me what someone is saying in chat, when to pick up tribute, LTs, etc. I’d like to get it back. As far as I know I didn’t do anything to turn it off and it still shows on. I’m just not getting them any more. If it’s something I accidently did on the iPhone, I don’t know what it is or how to fix it. Please help!

1 Like

Same I stopped getting tribute notifications today. Iphone/ipad

1 Like

Well, I hate to say it but it makes me feel better that it’s not just me. Which means it’s a bug. Bug report time.

1 Like

Sometimes it helps to switch them off in the game and then on again. I’m on android though but might be worth a shot.

Devs responded in another thread that you’ll need to contact support.

Saw the other message and put in a support ticket just now.

I thought if it was just me… Well, things happen sometimes without explanation that I can see. Sometimes someone else will say “do this” and I’m “duh” and it’s fixed.

I just miss my alerts.

1 Like

What devices are you both on @Beverly1950 and @noob ?
Also which iOS version?

Iphone ipad ios 17.2

Which iphone and ipad?

Iphone 13 pro max and ipad pro 11 2nd gen

This should be fixed now, please let us know if you continue experiencing issues with notifications on iOS

1 Like

I started getting notifications again since daily reset

1 Like