[Contact Support] Not receiving alerts on my iPhone

Platform, device version and operating system:
iPhone 14 Plus updated with the latest operating system. GoW is accessed through the Apple app store

Screenshot or image:
None available

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. β€˜I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!’

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
What I was expecting to happen is what has always happened since I downloaded GoW on my iPhone: alerts about chat messages, tribute, LTs, etc.
What has happened today is that I no longer get any alerts from GoW on my iPhone. This started sometime on February 6 since I was getting them fine yesterday.

Steps to make it happen again
Look at my iPhone. I set a timer to remind me to pick up tribute and it’s been going off, but I’m not getting any alerts from GoW about tribute or anything else.

I have checked that the alerts are turned on in GoW (they are) and that notifications are allowed from GoW (they are). I posted in the forum and another person has the same issue as me.

My in game code is Beverly_QU9R

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:

As more information is needed, for your own privacy and security, please Contact Support via Ticket.

1 Like

Just put in a support ticket.