Enter the Shocktopus!

Good !!! Very happy to see get Free copy. Because I don’t have enough yellow stones to even try and Soulforge

forgot that there were sfx for spells, as it has been that long since playing with sound

6 Likes

So who think we will get some loots with the shocktopus? Some red stones for valentine day?

Arcane blood traitstones perhaps?

We’ll be lucky to get 5,000 gold to go with that. I’m guessing just the Shocktopus.

2 Likes

So, how about making the next community contest about submitting a self recorded sound clip for the Shocktopus spell? Should be pretty entertaining to listen to. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

This keeps bringing back memories of this anime I watched with my high school sweetheart… which now that I look back on it… I am pretty sure had to be Hentai… :scream:

… That girl had a problems… :roll_eyes:

#dodgedabullet

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Could be fun.
Not sure if it’s practical. Imagine playing sound effect at work before voting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

But I don’t care, i’m an evil Canadian so I can’t participate in the contests anyways.

1 Like

I thought that was only true of Quebec residents. I’m pretty sure the rest of the country can participate.

1 Like

Right. I am an evil French-Canadian!

1 Like

Oh, I always felt sorry for you all when I was growing up. You missed out on so much, and still it continues.

1 Like

I am a bit surprised because usually it’s some rule about having a minimum of french content, and the game is available in French.
So maybe more about having the contest rules in French?

What is people thinking of Shoctopus? Are any endgame players planning to use him regulary in PvP invades? I think maybe that he could have dealt a little more damage. I also think a Stoneskin trait would make him a little more special, and a better front troop. I am not sure why people wanted Armored trait instead of Stoneskin trait at all, and is his first trait really useful? :confused:

1 Like

I thought it was some specific law in Quebec that prevented this kind of contest. Actually, just looked it up and it looks like the rules are just so onerous that most companies don’t want to bother with compliance:

1 Like

It’s an ok troop, but I am disappointed by the AI use of it. I figure it would be nice in Guild Defense, since you face monochrome teams.

But the AI just sits on the spell forever, waiting for who knows what. And then picks the wrong color.

Just generally disappointed in what the community came up with, overall. Good for those that likes him and planning to use him regulary, tho. Sadly I am not one of them, thats life.

Might be good to use in Guild Wars for one of the defense days.

Cool new avatar btw, @Venar.

So… lots of talk about Shocktopus dropping on Valentines Day… but I have not received a copy as of yet…

Did I miss something?
Or has it not been released yet?

Thanks for the help!

The gift have not been released yet. Hopefully soon. :smiley:

1 Like

Taransworld is showing it with a February 16 release date now, for what that’s worth.

2 Likes