Double Traitstones! Turned Spoilers in the 115s

3 Likes

I’ve been trying Runesmith a bit yesterday, and although I like these type of events, I’ve gone back to my regular build for 2 very simple reasons:
1- Runesmith is so weak that any team I build with it is just much slower and weaker than my normal team.
2- After a lucky double arcane drop in my first match with Runesmith, I seem to be dropping only major and minor stones. Now I don’t mind the minor traitstones, I can still very much use those. But I’ve been getting near 50% major traitstones, and I already have 500+ of each of those without any viable way to use them… :frowning:

So for me this seems like a nice event in theory, but in practice it’s fairly underwhelming…

2 Likes

I took my regular team
Bone Dragon
Celestasia
Sheggra
Venoxia

and took out Sheggra, of all things.
Runesmith is now #4.

Yes, it’s slower, and probably less return overall.
But if I get a double arcane stone, it will have been worth it.
And now back to the grindstone

As I posted I got a Arcane Lava with Rune in my team which is one I was after so 2 of them…as soon as I got that I switched back to normal team lol

Uploading…

My first 4 matches: Arcane Shield (Not pictured), Arcane Stealth, Arcane Blood, Arcane Blood. After those 4 matches, Only minor and Majors. I feel your pain.

1 Like

And I’ve spent all day farming yesterday and only got… 2*2 runics (yellow and purple)… Over a hundred match, FML.

2 Likes

Thats what I call pain…

@Zelarith it could have been far far worse…it could have happened to me :smiley:

6 Likes

I really don’t have a place to complain. RNG has never been on my side anyway. Lvl 765 and still no Keeper of Souls. A part of me is sad and the other part is just another day in the life of RNG.

The only arcane I have gotten has been arcane stealth and arcane death. The two most useless stones. No legendary troops attached.

I’m going back to standard teams as well. I really do appreciate the event though, it’s fun to see these things. I just wish runesmith was more fun to use.

I’ll still use him. What’s one more meat shield?

I have enough souls, I earn 100+ a match with ball and keeper of souls

You pay soulball?

I have excess souls… Don’t ask how many…

How many?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yes please tell us how many.

Is it a lot? :anguished:

somewhere over 200,000?

5 Likes