Discussion about pay-to-win frustrations

I’m glad this discussion has taken this turn to what can be done to help.

I agree with the previous examples, although I also agree that giving out too many gems is not conducive to a money making experience for the devs.

In general though I feel like a lot more generosity toward grinding and F2P people will go a long way. I know that I am an impulse spender, when I get really close to achieving something in a gamer bit still have to grind, there are MANY times I just make a purchase to get too that next tier. As it stands now however, grinding takes SO long that it ALWAYS feels out of reach.

You need almost 5k souls to level a single troop to near max. When grinding that’s over 100 fights. When spending money to buy souls you can max 1.75 troops for the max soul purchase. It’s just too much.

Gold is another thing that could use a little more generosity. Not much, but how about removing the gold cost for challenges, story, and invade? This would be HUGE for new players, help older players a smaller amount for leveling cities.

Ascension is another one, HUGE amounts of resources are needed. I made s post about it here:

All in all I feel like giving out stuff more often will activate the rewards centered of the brain note often and keep players happy and interested, and also probably make then spend more.

2 Likes