Dev Q&A Question Gathering Time!

@Saltypatra please consider changing at least the flashing yellow/green button this is hurting eyes

6 Likes

Have you considered adding a « restricted « mode where you can’t use a troop twice on a team?
Players can decide what ladder they wanna play on.

Now that we have the Forge, could we not use it to « untrait » troop? (With a material penalty, of course)

1 Like

They’ve already said no to this.

Edit: Sniped before I even posted!

• Will there be concrete changes for the commonly named health issues with the new UI (flashing button, color theme in general, transparent board, sidescrolling, red-green-issues) or at least an option to adjust these things to enable players who currently can’t play at all or only barely to fully return to the game?
  • Is there any hope of the soulforge rotating through mythics/legendaries more often, given how diamonds restrict crafting amount anyway? A lot of people are waiting for the same Mythic(s) to appear.
  • How are the stats going when it comes to the new UI? I remember Sirrian saying a few days after release that active players increased by 3%. Has it gone up further, plummeted or stayed the same? How has feedback evolved after the first hotfix?
  • You guys obviously have a lot of lore, which you sometimes show on the forums when posting a new troop, but not all troops have been given lore. Any plans on making more lore official/accessible in a place more easily findable than a forum announcement?
  • How are the kingdoms for weekly events chosen? Is there actually a specific order you’re going through which will repeat one you’re done with all? Is it based on what troops you come up with, the release date of the kingdom, real-events (like Halloween this time) or something else? Asking because of event key saving for specific troops being a thing and I’m not really seeing a system - it’s obviously not based on map location.
  • And I’d like to know the favourite troop of every dev (no matter if favourite because of design or skill). Just because these kind of details are always fun to know. :slight_smile:
8 Likes

There’s always the chance they lose enough money and change their minds.

1 Like

One question by post :wink: .

2 Likes

Oops. Is that what “no multiparters” means? :flushed:I couldn’t find that word in my dictionary (I’m not a native speaker) but then assumed it meant more than one question in the same sentence or something. Whelp. I don’t wanna spam posts here, though, so I guess I will just
 let the devs overlook me then and hide in shame now. Thanks for letting me know, at least I learned a new English word now.

I have absolutely no idea which button is flashing, I haven’t noticed it at all.

1 Like

@Sheba , @turintuor said one question per post cause people will like post and the question with the most likes will be chosen so if you put them all together in same post , it will be harder to determine which question people want to ask to the devs

1 Like

The console has rotating daily tasks, I thought by now PC would also have them, are they coming anytime soon to PC?

16 Likes

When any new proposed update is being readied for release. Will the beta testers be allowed to do the job they’ve been given before something is unleashed into the wild.

After the car crash that was the new update, maybe it would be wise to have them test things out first to save any more potential backlash.

3 Likes

Aah, that makes sense! Thanks for explaining, I will definitely keep that in mind for the next time! :slight_smile:

The green button which is for
 everything (“Cast”, “Continue”, “Explore”) is, since the hotfix, flashing yellow when pressed. If you check the feedback thread for the hotfix, people have continued to express that it’s straining to look at it/it causes headaches because of the brightness and the zoom.

Must be new people complaining about it being straining. I don’t even look at the screen during the cast, that is pretty much auto pilot once you know where it is.

Oh, I hadn’t noticed at all (the yellow part, I am aware the button is green), although I play on Xbox One so maybe that’s a factor.

Will the 1,500 weekly seal limit be lifted so smaller guilds can pass the 5,000 point.

3 Likes

I play on computer, so I sit directly in front of it. It’s very noticeable there, but not a super-huge issue for me since I click quickly, though it is unpleasant to look at for me and when zooming is giving me slight issues sometimes. I have immense nausea from the sidescrolling rewards, though. Everyone has their own problems, but since the button got addressed by a lot of people, I added it to the health concerns. I think it’s mainly the colors which are the problem and not the button itself. If you want to see the yellow, just click the button and don’t release it for a second.

When will we start seeing some GoW merchandise available? Really needs me some t-shirts

5 Likes

When we finish an explore or challenge battle why are we returned to the world map instead of being put in the the battle screen for the next battle?

16 Likes

Can I swap 1590 maps for an Abynissia?

3 Likes