Dev Q&A Question Gathering Time!

When are you going to do something about the lack of variety in pvp?

13 Likes

I’d like to know what the little symbol on a person’s profile page is supposed to do.

The one that has 2 characters in cloaks facing away from each other with a heart between them. It just says “Coming Soon”, but has said that for quite awhile now…

2 Likes

No 8D 8D 8D

The other answer is void portal, summons Abynissia 100% of the time 5% of the time.

6 Likes

will we be getting an actual font with borders?

will you adjust font size (at least for mobile) on the cards/ troop page to be big enough for player to read it?
i cant actually read my troops due to the font size. you made it much smaller then before any plans on fixing the size?

12 Likes

Do you plan to do anything to stop making us download 2.19 MB every single time we open the game?

(Probably won’t be asked because there are like 3 people including me that care about this…)

23 Likes

What if I put in the same number of maps.
Me and @Maxx can have her three days of the week each and alternating Sunday’s.

2 Likes

Can you please add color to those ugly white icons that only salrypetra likes.

4 Likes

I second this. I want death to be frightening. Do true damage and have a no grace period deathmark called ‘necromark’.
Can you re-evaluate the event key distribution.
Can you please make vip status more worthwhile.
Please can you let us know when 27/30 is coming to guild wars.
I like the new gw defence system. Do you have any plans for giving extra points to unique offence too?
Thanks
Daniel

5 Likes

I could ask some silly question about fixing UI issues, but instead I’ll cut to the chase:

When will Jack Lumber be added to the game?

2 Likes

Must be new people complaining about it being straining. I don’t even look at the screen during the cast, that is pretty much auto pilot once you know where it is.

So let’s make it black on black, flashing black.

A propos of buttons, why are fonts scaling so badly?

When will the Treasure Hunt be reworked to make it more Lucrative? As it is now, It’s completely useless for Endgame players.

2 Likes

Is there any plans to make Gems and Shards available in other game modes?

6 Likes

Will you be implementing any plans for customization of card borders?

6 Likes

These are only Steam figures, so insignificant and not completely accurate apparently, but they are available.

Only 38% of the recent reviews on Steam are positive.

7 Likes

I think this says it all…

7 Likes

Who killed Mr Burns?

1 Like

When are you going to remove Dawnbringer from Def teams in the arena?

18 Likes

Does the AI operate exactly the same way in Guild War Battles as it does in Ranked PvP?

I see a tremendous difference between the performance of a defense in Ranked PvP as opposed to GW.

15 Likes

Can we please take another look at the question posted here: Are Mana Link traits also only one per board?

@Nimhain answered there, but based on documented experiences also in that thread, it does not seem to be working as intended for mana link traits specifically.

Many thanks!

6 Likes

Well, FWIW, here’s my question:

Is it possible to create the option to automatically end those per-turn spells (i.e., web, entangle, poison, silence, deathmark, etc.) by killing off the spellcaster? Obviously, having a troop to cleanse will end those per-turn spells. But not everyone wants to have that kind of troop in their team. So, why not allow the player/ AI to kill off the spellcaster in order to end that per-turn spell at once instead of waiting for the troop to recover at some point? (which the enemy AI tends to keep theirs on your troops longer and forever in fact compared to any of yours doing the same to theirs; the enemy AI has a knack to recover very quickly)…