Dev Q&A Question Gathering Time!

Will blob matches ever be addressed directly?

Will match traits be readdressed?

12 Likes

Will there be a preview for the UI patch scheduled to drop before Christmas? Possibly early enough to take community feedback into account?

11 Likes

Easy fix imo - just add some crafting currencies, I would personally now do a few of the 2000 I have.

1 Like

Since xbox offers a superior twitch experience via kinnect, can you dump that junky pc/camera and stream properly on an Xbox one?

2 questions will you ever listen to the opinions of the beta testers and make changes on what they think is wrong with updates? like for example the board in 3.2 and the % chance on getting diamonds when the soulforge launched. 2nd question is will you ever have an open beta program where anyone can sign up and beta test the new updates?

14 Likes

Will you ever add a flashing notification over the games tab when we have dungeon battles to do?

5 Likes

Will you be buffing or nerfing anymore troops this year and if you are what are 3 troops that will be buffed and what troops are you thinking about nerfing?

2 Likes

I donā€™t think we ever will see crafting currencies in the Mapsā€¦

1 Like

Mana shield blocking mana drain will that ever happen? if it does will you add mana shield to more troops and will impervious block it too?

11 Likes

Will there ever be a Nyx for other colours? Drain an enemyā€™s Mana. Create yellow/brown/green/purple/red Gems equal to the Mana drained

7 Likes

When are the overpowered troops you see on everyoneā€™s pvp going to be more balanced? Also many many troops could use some buffs. Iā€™ve never seen 75% of the cards in pvp so would be nice to have more variety.

2 Likes

Has there been any discussion about revising the chest-opening portion of the interface? The current version is both difficult to actually watch/process (whether you get motion sickness or not) and it is less clear when you get a new troop than the old one was.

15 Likes

EVERYTHING is less clear than before Stan!

4 Likes

I 100% agree. Even something as simple as edging the new ā€œOffice Modern Whiteā€ font with the thinnest of black border Was completely removed to increase the difficulty in reading anything.

Take a look at the old screens, the Yellow (and white) text has a very thin black boarder EVERYWHERE to increase visibility against light backgrounds/troops etc.

5 Likes

I think it was an Easter Bunny motif, yeah?

1 Like

I canā€™t ask about or complain about everything, so I chose to ask about this one thing, that I think took chest opening from something that was fun and rewarding, in and of itself, into something that isā€¦ not.

6 Likes

Any new character class incoming?
Can we remove the cost of switching character classes, and add the option to use a specific class for teams, like guild defense and such? Maybe we would see the Hero played more.

17 Likes

Absolutely! I would like to use hero with three different classes midweek in gw. Plus, we can use multiple copies of the same troops, why not hero too?
Two different hero classes in the same team could really improve variety.

Edit

Per @Saltypatra request I broke them up into separate questions so community intrest could be guagued on a queston-by-question basis.

Iā€™ll leave my 8th question which was a sort of serious joke.

8> When is the Sirrian characterā€¦ oops I mean Luther going to be re-worked so I can see that sweet braided beard more often in end-game?

5 Likes

Are we going to get christmas preasents this year? Might i suggest 1,000,000 gold?

2 Likes