Dev Q&A Question Gathering Time!

We suppose to get some free loots nov 6

1 Like

How many times do I have to download assets that are roughly 18 MB in size before they stay? Enquiring minds want to know.

9 Likes

Really?? Devs Can you tell us when you will be introducing a new rarity above mythic? Thank you.

Never. They already said no. Besides they’d have a riot on their hands as probably 99% of the player base disenchant extra copies above 4 once mythiced.

5 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

Is there a chart somewhere with the scoring break down for guild wars, if so where can it be found?

The last Sirrian comment on new rarities that I saw was less definitive.

I wish they would just automatically disenchant cards over 4 troops if they don’t plan to have new rarities. Then, people wouldn’t have to worry about it.

3 Likes

@KrudlerTheHorse, please post your questions separately so that the community can like which ones they would like to be asked to the developers.

@Flamingo, I can answer that. There isn’t a developer released chart with a detailed break down of the scores, and we don’t plan to release one at this time.

Thank you for the quick response. I have to say I find it more than a little strange. I understand that there are a lot of variables that go into scoring (troop losses on both teams, enemy combat power etc.) but not having a general break down…:unamused:

1 Like

They never said no, all that was said that it is not planned at this time.

Another important question, for anyone on a diet is there going to be an unsaltedpatra for forum consumption?

4 Likes

AHAHAHAHA NEVEEEER.

alaska burn

3 Likes

Are we ever getting a chat that works between devices? I play on two devices and only have parts of the conversation on each.

Are there any plans for a new minigame that can be played an endless amount of times for resource gains? Possibly a higher tier minigame with a large resource sink to enter, but much higher rewards than other minigames.

There hasn’t been an endless minigame since Treasure Hunt was added in version 1.0.5. It is now version 3.2.

26 Likes

They added soulforge and called it a mini game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

FTFY :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Also, will Arena and Treasure Hunt ever get a leaderboard with weekly prizes?

It could be set up similarly to PvP where the top 1,000 each week receive a reward.

3 categories could be made of:

1. Most Arena Wins
  2. Highest Treasure Hunt Score
  3. Total Moves Done in Treasure Hunt Across All Maps

This would particularly help early to mid game players since they play these minigames a lot more than late game players that spend most of their time in PvP.

9 Likes

Whens aspect ratio fix? (PS4)

4 Likes

I wasn’t sure. I will break them up.

1> When I started playing it was widely known that an Extra Turn was valued at 3 Mana. What are the approximate valuations of the exiting mechanisms now? Is that something that will be shared?