Design-a-Troop Winners!

grats to the winners, cant wait for the next Design a Troop!

… DESIGN A TROOP WILL BE BACK…

You heard it from me first. (No, I don’t have an ETA before you all ask. :P)

5 Likes

I like the think that the Shockopus is a Merfolk/Mech like the Deep Borer is a Dwarf/ Mech. Somewere in that octopus shell is a merfolk driving it.

5 Likes

Yeah that’s how I got myself comfortable with where the theme was going… let’s hope (devs pls make sure) that the art captures that with a nice bulbous cockpit part and the thing looks like a mech, not a biological octopus with machine bits added…

I believe that this is the sole province of @sirrian who is (clearly) the master of the most dreadful puns…

2 Likes

Will we get a new design-a-troop project? I guess we don’t need to wait for the release of the 1st DaT troop… :slight_smile:

Not for a while I’m afraid.

Can we redesign gargantaur then? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

But why? :frowning:

The Shocktopus, if the AI uses it smartly, will be quite dangerous in guild war defenses

1 Like

It takes a lot of effort and organising, not only the competition but getting the troop created as well. It’s going to be a special ocassion kind of deal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

You found my spirit animal @VegaDark541.

3 Likes

Hi @Saltypatra,
I just saw Shocktopus in the game at the unowned section.
When will we get our rewards? (Just corious, no rush.)

You will receive your rewards when we send out the troop.

1 Like

Attention winners! That’s @VegaDark541 @Doghouse @Goober @Jainus @Eika @turintuor @AnarchyChampion @Zuboki @Grundulum and @Mithran.

All your rewards have been sent. Enjoy your Shocktopi!

4 Likes

I got both :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wahoo us. Looking forward to the next such competition :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be on the market for employment as of tomorrow if you want to hire me for more great troop ideas!

How are the stats for a mythic shocktopus? Anyone post pics? I presume with max kingdom bonuses too.