Design-a-Troop Competition! (WEEK TWO: Theme & Visual Style for the troop)

Kingdom: Ghulvania

Troop Type: Undead Monster

I was thinking of a Solomon Grundy meets Mr. Hyde (like the version from Hugh Jackman’s Van Helsing movie) kind of troop and thought an Undead Monster combo might be fun.

3 Likes

Blackhawk - Merfolk Mech

2 Likes

Because I’m all steampunk and whatnot:

Adana - Human Mech

5 Likes

95% of mythics have either Demon or Divine type.

So let’s make something new. And no human made it to the mythic rank ever. Humans aren’t lowlings. Human lives matter !

A mythic Human / … Rogue !
From… Sword’s Edge !

1 Like

Darkstone
Undead / Knight

1. We need to know what happens if the Corrupt Sorceresses spell is blessed by the Dark God.

2. Darkstone needs love. Time a rework with this troop release

3. Alistair needs a worth foe.

1 Like

Drifting Sands - Merfolk /Giant

a gigantic sea creature(or humanoid) that was long lost and cannot return home anymore due to land movements ages ago

4 Likes

Pridelands

Elemental-Monster

Because I think it’s a Kingdom and Type that would allow a lot of creative scope for the following rounds rather than locking in a single idea at the very first step.

Edit: Australia’s in Eurovision, so it counts as Europe, right?? :confused:

5 Likes

Silverglade is the hardest magic kingdom to get to five stars and could use another troop to help out newer players. Both beasts and divines could use another exciting design, and this fits thematically into the kingdom. My vote goes to a beast divine from Silverglade!

1 Like

You had me at “Rogue.” They’re my faaaaavorites. You can always count on a rogue to keep things interesting!

1 Like

Kingdom of silver glade
Centaur Mech (princess elspeth got a new toy)

1 Like

Adana needs a Mech-Kraken

Glacial Peaks: Divine Fey

Suncrest - Stryx/Monster (Hulking Bird-beast)

Could also be Stryx/ Giant

3 Likes

Okay, second attempt:

A female Tauros Goblin from Leonis Empire (out of a mirage) with match-3 extra turn for yellow gem matches with green purple color spell (without extra turn). She freezes when opponent casts a spell.

Stormheim Giant-Elemental!

I love giants in general and there are a couple of really good ones that just don’t have quite enough synergy to make a full team viable. I’d love to introduce a troop that finally enables us to play a viable giants team!

We could also use more elementals.

3 Likes

Suncrest, Stryx/daemon

1 Like

I think GoW needs an iconic cute troop. Like Teemo in LoL. Or Techies and Meepoo in DoTA.

Will Raksha-Dwarf made a kitten? :laughing:
Kingdom can be from Prideland.

6 Likes

Dudek the Evil Clown Daemon/Human

Can come from several kingdoms. Preferred Darkstone or Blighted Lands.

Originally born in Zhul’Kari but raised in Maugrim Woods - Human Elf - We need us a Outcast Ranger

2 Likes

Ghulvania | Undead + Merfolk