Design-a-Troop Competition! (WEEK TWO: Theme & Visual Style for the troop)

Undead Giant - Broken Spire

1 Like

Stormheim Monster / Giant

I’d recommend against submitting the same suggestion between two different people, only the original poster will get the credit and points if it is chosen.

3 Likes

Suncrest - Raksha/Divine

Jaguar Warrior is lonely! The Raksha of the southern continent seem to have an Aztec flair about them. How about a high priest? They’d probably have a religion of sun-worship, based on how much time cats spend lying in sunbeams :sunny:

2 Likes

Wargare / Undead Ghulvania

@turintuor it all comes down to how long it takes to get the art back after the competition. This can take 1-2 months. We will keep you all updated each week after the competition finishes. We will walk you through the process we undergo with our art team!

1 Like

And will we have a 2nd design-a-troop competition? I mean will it be a periodic competition (every 2 months seems nice :stuck_out_tongue: )?

1 Like

How about a dragon-knight from good ole Sword’s Edge. A griffen knight who was mocked for never mastering a griffen mount and went to travel the world to find another way to master the skies. He eventually returns to shock and awe riding a wyvern after learning the ways of the drake rider in the kingdom of Grosh-nak.

1 Like

Silverglade, giant elf. OK it doesn’t fit but we need a totally eeeevilllll elf/giant to fill a (giant) hole in the troop roster.

3 Likes

Blackhawk Giant/Dwarf

3 Likes

Does Dragon Hero class count?

Ghulvania | Human/Undead

Karakoth - this kingdom needs a lot of work

Giant/Undead - Giants get 50% startup mana with titan class and Xathenos needs a giant in his summon pool.

Swords Edge
Something dark. So probably Undead or Daemon or both.

We’ve got this lore about SE all being good except the Knights Coronet worship some dark force and it leads to Shadow Dragon. And then Valor is stepping in to restore order. That’s basically all. Tau doesn’t care about that stuff because he’s Tau. And then a bunch of do-gooder knights.

That plot-line could stand to have some more evil things attached to it.

2 Likes

Karkaroth: divine rogue. I’m thinking something like the patron saint of assassins; the name that assassins whisper for luck when they are sharpening their knives

Edit: eligible resident here so keep those likes coming :wink:

3 Likes

Are we allowed to explain a bit about the combo? I noticed others are?

Fair enough. You suggested it first; I didn’t get to the topic fast enough!

At the end of the day, the devs will get to choose. There’s only a finite amount of variance, unless it starts to get silly like the same troop type but a different kingdom.

2 Likes

I’d like to see a little pixie from divion fields. Centaur/Elf? She could be orions ladyfriend :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Maugrim Woods - Human (can’t say more until week 2)

I think it should be
Swords edge
Demon/knight
Interesting combo