Deathknight armor

Haha :zipper_mouth:

Seriously, thanks for all you guys do. I love the fact that the devs are on here responding to our questions and needs,

3 Likes

Best Devs of any game I’ve ever played. :heart:

2 Likes

100,000 glory for only 100 dollars is grossly on the side of the player. Keeping the discussion to epics (since ultra rares would cost nearly double), you’d need 6400 to Mythic out an epic. That gives you 16 weeks worth of Mythic cards with a little leftover. Plus let’s not forget the 512 Arcane stones and 512 Event keys that come with those purchases plus the gold and souls on top.

It would break the game economy for the huge amount you would receive past the simple glory.

Here in canada it’s 70$ + taxes mean 80,50$ canadian so yes this is ridiculously expensive

Maybe if they did only armor for 40$ i would buy it but i don’t need these keys

Gold key very easy to buy or win
Glory key easy to win
Gem key cool but not worth it
Event key i can get 10 easy every week with the weekly glory troop

200 gems well not a big deal also

Its €100, thats a big investment in one game, to access only a small fraction of the end game, which is ever growing, and I believe it would sell very very well.

It is more useful to the player than what is currently there; which was my plan.

1 Like

I’m Canadian and I can pay $49.99 for it, WTF?

1 Like

50$ would be more reasonable

$20 premium for being French? Or some kind of extra tax in Quebec? That’s crazy…

@Rickygervais @TaliaParks
Is it that one is on PS4 and one is Xbox?

I’m not saying it wouldn’t be a great deal. But that’s its problem. It’s too much of a great deal. Glory itself gets you quite a bit so to essentially have 4 months worth of loot for 100 dollars when compared to other things. 36 arcanes for 30 was it? That’s quite a bit. Get the legendary troop for 50 that comes with 10 more arcanes and a pair of celestials.

So for 100, you’re suggesting (under most optimum conditions), 16 Epic cards you can make Mythic along with 512 Arcanes and many more extras. Believe me, you’re getting more than just a small fraction of the end game here. There’s actually little incentive to play the game because you essentially can end up buying everything as it comes out with no in game work and have them maxed out and fully traited.

If you want to say the current price rates are high for what you get, ok, I’m not going to give you any arguments on that. And yes, 100 is a lot to commit. 60 is a lot to commit for most games. But once you have a price point standard for items within the game, to come up with something that gives you hoards more than any other option, there is no reason to want anything else.

If they were going to sell Glory, at best (using your 100 dollar basepoint), you may get 10,000 Glory at most. Still lets you get 25 Epic cards (so you can Legendary 4 or Mythic 1, Legendary 1, and have a few others) along with 50 Event Keys and 50 Arcanes. Much closer to what’s in the other packs for the price.

Mine is from xbox 1

We got 15% taxes but it’s not include in this price

There is something inherently wrong with the existing packs as they do not contain enough resources to do anything with. I dont feel it is appropriate to compare anything with those as they should change too.

Even at 100k glory people will need, and likely buy, more than 1 pack. I would literally end up spending more money on this game than any I have ever played, and still need to pump in hours upon hours for keys and souls. With the current shop items I will not be buying anything.

You’re seeing a price difference because the American dollar is currently more valuable than the Canadian dollar. $50 US is quite a bit more money than $50 Canadian. According to Google, at the moment, $1 USD is roughly equal to $1.32 CAD. Hence the price difference in Canada and other non-US regions.

1 Like

So why the other canadian can get it for 50$?

You’d have to ask @taliaparks about that.

PS4 vs Xbox.

That’s the difference.

Was hoping talia could confirm he is ps4

Edit: replied to wrong person!

That seems unlikely.

The Deathknight Armor is priced at $50 in the US on both PS4 and Xbox One.

2 Likes