Deathknight armor

Yeah this has been fixed now in the US Xbox store. It’s $50 usd.

Still 65€ in xbox one store (Austria/Europe)

Don’t forget sales or VAT…
US prices don’t include taxes because the vary by state.

Took that into account, but I was able to purchase the dk package on pc for 45€ via steam

That suck a little bit i only wanted the armor, i dont really care about the gems and keys

Also 70$ without taxes is exagerated

1 Like

Not a bad request. Obviously the armor would have to cost more than the add-ons as it’s already a great deal. If they offered the armor for $30-$35 that wouldn’t be bad either.

1 Like

It’s 50 $, not $70.
Now if by $ you mean some other currency than US $ you need to say so. But since the US $ is the only international reserve currency using a $ it’s up to you to differenciate.

Deathknight is €65 on xbox for me too.

Im not trying to be a twat, it comes naturally, but looking at the shop contents just now I really cant understand why anyone would spend money.

65 quid for armour (plus some resources) is crazy relative to what else I could spend it on gaming wise.

Then there is a Celestasia pack for €30 or €40, I forget now. It has 6 cards and a bunch of traitstones. But not enough stones to trait celestasia; and the troop was nerfed pretty hard very recently. Doesnt seem logical.

There is a yellow arcane pack with 6 of each type for €40. Not even half the amount required for a given legendary.

Also, 150 souls per day for 15 days, €5. Apart from the fact most players can earn that in 2-4 mins that values levelling up all current troops at an estimated cost of €2,500.

I cannot figure out who buys this stuff. I know I wont be, I’ll spend money when it is more worthwhile.

New people or people like me that don’t have that much time during the week to play, so we would rather spend money to get caught up. :slight_smile:

I dont have enough time either but those packs wont help much, which was the point I was trying to make

Usually the arcane pack and the pack that features the legendary troop will give all the runics, arcanes, and celestials to fully trait the legendary. Not sure on the minors but it would cover 2 traits at least.

That’s opinion though. For me gaining gems, maps, and souls weekly works for me. On pc you can also get a lot of gold through the same packs.

I’m not a big spender on casual games, but I like the ‘subscription’ options. I’ve bought the daily gems packs ($5CDN for 15 days of 15 gems) for both myself and my wife a few times as my way to pitch in toward keeping the game alive. We also bought the obsidian pack when we were getting started for the same reason. For all the time that we spend in the game, it feels like good value. I agree with you on the big $$ items though.

1 Like

So how much does it cost for the 2 packs to fully trait celestasia? Something crazy, for a nerfed troop. Why not give people Maw or someone more useful?

They did. Last week.

This week they have Celestasia and Moloch.

Yep the gem subscription type deal wasnt bad. Im not necessarily against higher value packs but I think they should contain enough to make them useful. A half traited troop, or a small number of arcanes that wont even let you obtain a legendary troops second trait just doesnt add up to me.

I mentioned this week that 100k glory for €100 would be worth buying. The above is not (in my opinion)

I was going to drop in to mention that the Deathknight Armor is now available, but that’s clearly already known.

Again, sorry for making you all wait so long.

5 Likes

Microsoft’s fault, not yours. But, thanks for the sentiment.

1 Like

Can we start asking about Super Deathknight Armour now?!! :yum:

2 Likes

Only if you want me to develop an ulcer.

5 Likes