Deathknight armor

I’m surprised you are getting more Xbox players, I’ve never seen this game advertised or displayed prominently in the game shop. I only accident;y stumbled upon it, and I’m an old puzzle quest fan back from Nintendo DS time.

I’m not surprised at all. A week or two ago I posted something about Marketing missing the boat with both the Steam Summer sale and the Xbox Ultimate sale. (Sorry about the criticism).

Well someone should get a big pat on the back! as they added Gems of War to the Xbox ‘Deals with Gold’ this week and low and behold the very same day we starting experiencing huge server retry issues on Xbox. All this means is new players! And that’s good for everyone.

EDIT: AND the task rewards were adjusted, so Thanks!

1 Like

I checked the XBox free to play section a few days ago and didn’t see Gems. Glad it’s there now.

I want my armor :frowning:

What happened to the 14th

You’re guess is as good as ours. We’re still waiting on Microsoft to push it live. They repeatedly assured us it would be up on July 14, but obviously that didn’t happen. We’re trying to figure out why, but we’ve yet to hear back.

And putting it up on the 14th was already a big delay. Microsoft acting the scallywag

Yeah still not showing up. We needs it now Nex!!! lol

Does xbox have a relevant forum thread we can all go and abuse them on? :thinking:

Could try http://reddit.com/r/xboxone. I know they have reps watching the subreddit.

You enthusiasm is nice. But going on a public forum, not even run by Microsoft might only make you feel good if you enjoy complaining. It won’t accomplish anything.

This can typically be addressed company rep to company rep. i.e. Nex to the MS employee he hs been in touch with (or that guys supervisor)

My advice: relax. The GoW team will apply the correct pressure to the correct person to get this listed.

Im sitting on my backside drinking tea mate, not planning a revolution just yet :speak_no_evil:

Hi

finally the deathkinght pack showed up in my xbox store and wow - I was amazed😏

Until I saw the price…
Are you serious? Thats the exact package offered to pc/mobile players (cost for them between 50$ - 53€)
for 65€ (not talking about the messed up VIP points that should be like 375 pts for that price)

Can you please explain me why I should pay 30-40% more that other plattforms?

Thanks in advance
Cheers Ahab

Hopefully just a typo? It was only $50 for us on the ps4. (At least in the US)

My deathknight armor was more expensive. Only by $8 tho, lol.

Think yours still was close to 50 USD though. And I’m guessing that Euros to which that would make the sum quite a bit more.

Did the math - would be around 72$

Definitly not buying it if it stays like that

The ridiculous barbarian bundle is still in store for 50€ and deathknight bundle for 65€

Yeah mine was $75

I dont think I will get it now, kind of lost interest.

@Nex
Thanks for getting things sorted with the store.

PS: concerning the cost complaints… looks like you’ll now need to take up international finance and “fix” the foreign exchange rates. (have a good day :relaxed:)