Deathknight armor

@Nex

Hello,
It’s Thursday after the Daily reset (if that matters) and the Deathknight Armor Bundle is still not available on the Xbox One.

PS: I opened a ticket with support a couple of days ago about the “Wild Bundle Armor” that I purchased shortly after starting. As Its still listed in my Bundles section of my Store as limit 1 (and has been for months) like it was never purchased. In the past when purchased a limit one item it is removed. I don’t know if this other armor set is interfering or whatnot…

Thanks in advance.

I can almost guarantee that’s not related. It’s like I said earlier: We submit the update data to Microsoft, then they push it to the live servers. I’ve been trying to find out why it’s taking so long, but so far have not heard anything useful back. I’m going to keep bothering people about it, but my fingers remain crossed that it will be appearing on the Xbox store any time now.

what info have you heard?

Nothing useful.

Largely just confirmation that it isn’t on the store, which we already know.

aww, i was hoping for a bunch of text that tl;dr into it is not in stores yet but it should be soon.

I hope it will be this weekend already.

I’ve got good news, and I’ve got bad news: The good news is that I finally heard back on when the Deathknight Armor will be available to Xbox One players. The bad news is that it won’t be available until July 14.

I’m still trying to find out why this happened, and we’re working to see if it can go up any earlier, but for now you can expect to see the Deathknight Armor on July 14.

2 Likes

friday, off for two weeks woot!

Any updates? Still no show on xbox. Trying to give you $$$. We should get some extra vip points or something for this waiting.

1 Like

Be great if theythey skipped the armour and got one over on PC by bring out a better one!

Microsoft said it would be live today. Several hours left in “today” - so I’ll keep hoping for the best.

Lol. Ok. I will hope with you.

While I have you attention, what us up with the error:
This application performed xxxx requests within the last minute, and exceeded it’s request limit.
Been going on for 2 days for me now.

Many people have been getting this error, including myself. I have to assume the devs are on it.

@pinoking

This is just based on past minor problems I’ve seen with Gems:

I believe the Developers are fully aware of this issue and hard at work trying to fix it. I don’t know what their communication policy is but they seem to wait until they have both identified and figured out a resolution plan before saying anything on the forums.

However when MAJOR issues pop up they usually post something right away.

Seems like the number of users on XBOX has grown, and our servers were near their data thresholds. We’ve done a quick fix to increase the limits, and put in a request to upgrade them.

Great to hear. Thanks!!

Is this related to or separate from PS4 issues?

I’m not aware of any similar PS4 issues.

Well that is certainly a “good problem” to have. The more the merrier.

1 Like