Deathknight armor

So some have it and some don’t.

All the drama over the store working for some and not working for others all started on the April 1st update. Some don’t even receive there purchases and have to issue a ticket everytime

The new armor has not yet gone live for anyone. Will be coming soon. Our intent was to have it drop with the patch, but it was delayed.

Weird then cause not only am I looking at it right now (thinking about buying it) I faced 2 people today who did have it.

I can post a screenshot once the tv is free.

Well, maybe ForestI activated it! We hadn’t done it as of Friday morning. But it’s the weekend so he may have done it and I wouldn’t know yet.

Least its only $50 for Americans. $70 for me if I want it.
Gotta love that exchange rate.

Darn got copied before I could fix the typo.

It really does look nice. Just wondering if the 250 points are enough to get from VIP 3 to 5.

Well that is only 52.24 USD. So not that much of a difference when looking at straight values.

When you look at it like that yes not that much difference.

The death knight pack is listed in specials not in the armor menu on PC/mobile. If similar on consumes it may be the source of the confusion.

It’s under “Bundles” on the console to which is the same as Specials on PC (the real money part of the shop outside of gems.)

I believe someone did the math on the value and found that the armor was essentially free given the cost of all the other goodies in the pack. Up to you whether you want to invest $50 in the game, but it’s definitely a good value if you do.

Personally, I spent enough to get to VIP 3 and am content there, but given my playtime it would be easy to justify $50. Certainly played this more than any $60 game since probably Fallout: New Vegas or Dragon Age: Origins, and it’s probably beat those by now.

The other items are particularly necessary though. Be nice to get the armour on its own, for 5 bucks.

Edit: they aren’t particularly necessary.

Here is the breakdown that @Studs mentioned.

And for those just interested in the DK part:

1 Like

Yup, I have it. It has been activated.

Any word when the rest of us will get the armour??
@Nex @Mr.Strange @Foresti

not available for me. x1, german store

Same, US store.

We apologize that some of you are still waiting on the Deathknight Armor DLC. Unfortunately, it’s out of our hands as to when it appears in your store. We submit the data to Sony which pushes it live at various times depending on your region.

If you don’t see it in the store currently, it should be available soon. If you don’t see it by, let’s say, Thursday, July 7, let us know.

That’s great for ps4 users but what about the Xbox one users?

Same deal with Microsoft.

Everything the Console developers do is submitted to Sony/Microsoft, who approve and release at their discretion.