Dead and Loving It

Now that is a good idea!

1 Like

if it’s anything like crafting an Arcane Traitstone, I don’t think it’s going to work. What we want and what they’ll give is two very different things sometimes

1 Like

Thats true lol it will probably cost 10 gem keys to craft 1 glory key and 50 for 1 event key hahahaha

1 Like

What I think we broadly want is another means to get event keys, which this would provide. You might not like the crafting recipe for arcane traitstones, but I haven’t seen many similar complaints about the recipes for other types of traitstones. There’s no particular reason to suggest it would resemble one recipe over another.

I don’t see why vip keys couldn’t be crafted either, but they’d have to be cheaper with resources for vip players obviously.

Has anyone yet pointed out how terrible the Umberwolf fits/looks in the card frame? At least on mobile, it appears as a big black blob with a spell picture that is only slightly different. This is mostly because of the black stat backgrounds over the mostly black artwork, also serving to hide his face.

I’m sure you’re up to your ears in graphics complaints, devs, but I wasn’t expecting new troops to run into these problems. You’ve got a real design disconnect here, and not just from the community, but internally.

5 Likes

I have grossly underestimated this set of troops. Umberwolf is absurdly hard to get rid of, when it transforms into a full health target on a whim. And having a near permanent Darkstorm has its uses, if there’s a Magic Link troop on the field or something. I’ll have to look into this further.

Still not trying to get that to Mythic though, that’s proved ridiculous. A second copy maybe.

1 Like