Dead and Loving It

I vote for 10 and 50 pack of Event Keys (no bundled extras to artificially inflate the “value”) available in the glory shop at slightly reduced prices per key compared to Spoils of War.

5 Likes

The new troops are not working that well…

Does Nosferatu/Swarm Bat really need “Life Drain”? It’s useless because as soon as you cast them the buff disapear…
And it could be great to have “Doom” on Nosferatu for a better synergy with Umberwolf :slight_smile: .

3 Likes

And I vote for free keys for everyone!

Event keys are quickly becoming the most valued resource in the game. Nerfed from glory bundles, nerfed from guild tasks, nerfed from legendary tasks. And is it just me or have they increased the rate of new legendarys exclusive to event chests? And it’s only going to get worse with future event kingdoms already mostly having 2 legendarys already. I think gone are the days of getting new troops to mythic.

2 Likes

I’d settle for enough keys to get one of the new legendaries they keep putting out; I dont think there is enough for that either at the current rate.

2 Likes

I think if you spend all event keys and glory (on spoils of war) it should be enough to always get 1 copy. I wish they would return them to glory troop packs or fix event chests so only get troops from that kingdom for starters and have increased chance for new legendary and less chance for the older legendarys in event chests.

2 Likes

I started out getting two Crimson Bats this week from Event keys. Its like getting a fist on the left and the right, and get a toxic bite from a komodo dragon to finish me off…

5 Likes

I got 8 Bats before the new Wolf… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

wow…thats some unreal unluck :crying_cat_face::cry:

1 Like

I was doing one key at a time, and I kid you not, got 4x of those bats in a row…

I started to think the wolf wasn’t in the chests.

1 Like

Imagine if it was 4 x wolves in a row, instead. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That would’ve made feel better after the 167keys :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Umberwolf drop ratio was also strange for me: 150 for a first one, 160 for the 2nd one… And with these 310 event keys, I get 2 Draakulis (I already have once, so not required for me)…

2 Likes

Feel your pain, a guildmate used one key and got one Umberwolf… :astonished:

I got 4 war sphinxes before I got an Umberwolf :roll_eyes:

It really would be nice to remove troops from other kingdoms from event chests

6 Likes

Hell, I’d take one event key per glory purchase at 400, and the current bundle for the 300 if they remove non event troops and stones from the drop pool.

I’m getting the sneaking suspicion they don’t want to do anything to event keys until they rework it to include commons and rares…

But who knows how long that’ll be?

They claim to have listened when people made comments about the gem nerf, I’d love to see any sort of statement about the state of event keys as it is now…

(Unpopular opinion: I’d rather have the wrong kingdom Ultra Rares than Commons/Rares with gems in event chests. Just thinking about pulling 3 Commons for 10 gems just doesn’t sit well with me. I also don’t like pulling the wrong kingdom’s URs either.)

2 Likes

If I’m being completely honest, I don’t entire see the value in distinct event keys to begin with. Event chests don’t have any particularly higher drop rates than Glory chests do, right? Their only advantage is that they let you target a specific Kingdom (kinda, sorta, mostly)? So let people use 2 (or 3, or X, whatever) Glory keys to open an Event chest.

1 Like

I domt like this idea at all… I think glory keys have their place as do event keys… I just would like to see non-event kingdom troops removed from event chests… I am very tired of getting war sphinx and sacred guardian from event keys especially since i seem to get about 5 or 6 of each from 50 keys…

6 Likes

While I would also like to see non-event troops removed from event chests, it could be pretty cool to make keys craftable (even, say, from other keys, at least in part) in the Soulforge.

4 Likes