Dead and Loving It

The first team that came to my mind, a little slow but I won. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good idea making event gems killing purple troops AGAIN now pvp will be Troll/Kraken/Kraken/Mab every damn battle. We had this exact same event a couple of weeks ago.

Make it something different for once like 1 event gem for every troop killed in arena.

3 Likes

Typo, or pun? “Avina hold back the darkness…”

1 Like

I’ll have you know I am not using Kraken, or Mab, or Wisp in my defense team this week. Bone Dragon, though? Most definitely.

1 Like

I’m fine with anything that isn’t a Troll/Kraken team. I’m using the 4 Horsemen this week.

1 Like

Lol i had to read that 3 times to see the pun :thinking:

Also, i like the very first line of OP :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

First triple tribute kingdom, hope it works.

1 Like

Nice he can steal Life… looking at the troop spell … oh no, he just sux… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m missing Draakulis so I can’t get it to 9* unfortunately

My issue is with 1 part of the metamorphosis is in event chest.
So, if I don’t pull it, I can’t really enjoy the others unless transforming into an untraited and unleveled card is my thing…

Typo.
/10 Char

no space to “Help”

Heh! Got me one! Only took 67 keys lol

4 Likes

If devs added this feature I hope since 2 years, that is showing the names of Kingdoms that gave tribute, we would be able to have a better guess if the 36% is really working.

3 Likes

How are we supposed to keep up with the events when event keys are ridiculously scarce?

11 Likes

That is a good question

4 Likes

I’m still confused about why EVENT keys were nerfed to begin with?

As far as I know… nobody had a hoard of those and they were in a really solidly balanced place as far as acquisition ratio goes.

Now they just don’t exist… :frowning:

11 Likes

I think its because there was an imbalance in the force and the devs were trying to prevent the rise of Darth Vader from the ashes of Mordor so James and Lily Potter can survive for their son Eregon.

3 Likes

Agree that the event key nerf is as disappointing now as it was when first announced. It’s basically a stealth additional nerf to the amount of gems players can spend (not as many to spend on mythics if you waste them chasing event legendaries).

Also wanted to say that I really like this transforming true-damage troop trio!

4 Likes

I vote to bring back event keys in glory bundle! :slight_smile:

9 Likes