Dead and Loving It

@Lyya i don’t know if it’s related with what you said but when i click on the trait there is an error : not found msg

I agree with this

2 Likes

Not related; it’s a bug in a scenario that I didn’t account for. I’ll have a fix tonight.

1 Like

More true damage.
Why have armor at all!

1 Like

who is shadow wolf that Nofseratu transform to? another new troop of typo?

1 Like

It’s an older version of the spell.

Shadow wolf = umberwolf
edit: sniped :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Answered already by @Ozball:

Edit: Sniped too!

1 Like

I see no point of Umbra Wolf being a Legendary if it transforms to an Epic when you use it.Seems like a waste of a Legendary in My opinion.

1 Like

When a troop transforms. Does it lose any positive or negative status effects? Such as barrier or Death Mark?

1 Like

When Villager/Werewolf transform, they lose all status effects and regain full armor/life. I would think this would be the same.

1 Like

Heh… After using all my event keys i hope i manage to pull the new legendary… I still dont habe highforge… Pfft

1 Like

Latest world data is now available, and gowdb.com is updated.

Ricky, that issue is now fixed, though the trait costs don’t seem to be available yet.

1 Like

Just in case it isn’t said enough, thanks for having such an awesome site.

3 Likes

@Lyya i confirm it’s working but i think the infos about traitstones and where we can find them are missing

It is missing. Presumably it’ll show up at reset.

1 Like

Cool good work like always

Yay cool new stuff…

Nice! 3 Troops! I agree seems like the Legendary should be True Damage or Transform into something more powerful? Thematically it seems solid, but how does it play? I guess we will find out in 1 hr. :slight_smile:

Way to go Devs! I’m looking forward to the 11/6 Celebration! BTW, that’s right at my 3 years in DruidsGlade.

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like