Daily Troop Discussion!

Stonehammer:

My thoughts is the should rework him to spawn gems like Gar’Nok, so he does a flat 15 or something but then two extra for each dwarf ally.

Fortitude trait would be nice, along with lower cost and a slayer trait.

He also appears to suffer from overcosted team wide status effect applications.

Would an extra turn to his currently skill be too much?

With getting more gems with more dwarves may help with the mana blockage.

Extra turn is too powerful I think, plus he’s not a sly Goblin or an agile Fey, so I think it doesn’t fit in that sense too.

I’ve pvp’d a lot with him and my dwarf team this week, having Highforge certainly helps and Apoc still fills in two green matches anyways.

What race should Dwarves slay for x 2 extra skull damage?

Dragons

10char

2 Likes

Orcs or Giants or Daemons.

1 Like

I have huge problems seeing those small muppets slay any of the enormous races, but maybe it fit in Krystara, we have Keghammer after all :stuck_out_tongue: My vote would probably be Giant Slayer and fortitude trait on Stonehammer, take away the two immune trait he has and replace them.

Fastest way to kill a Giant is to kneecap them.

‘take an arrow to the knee’ :grin:

2 Likes

haha. :smiley: I like the sound of it, I will go ahead and kneecap @Vangor !

btw how often are we even up aganist giants… giant slayer seem a little meh atm… :stuck_out_tongue:

When people start using more trolls out in defence, it could more widely useful.

1 Like

I always forget that trolls are giants… :joy:
I keep thinking trolls are an own race…

1 Like

Heh good luck with that brudda lol

1 Like

TEZCA

I actually like tezca as is. She is an excellent support troop with a humility/bat build

Is she really an excellent support troop? I honestly don’t think so. Gives only 17 life and attack to one ally for 12 mana cost, cleanse them, also gives only 3 magic to every red troop. Epic as well and all her 3 traits is bad.

She gives 3 magic to red troops which makes a bat stronger while you are waiting to hit magic with humility cast

1 Like

Then every troop must be excellent because humility boost their magic. But how often does Humility boost magic on troops? My personal experience is that the % is no near 25% hitting on magic with Humilities spell.

Its a bit of a slow team but very effective

Holy banner

Bat
Humility
Merxy
Tezca

Tezca is underwhelming for me, and needs serious some love. But each to their own.