Cool screenshot topic

… Are we sure? 20 is… 20. I lost the other thread lol.

Yup. Sure. @Terrorist is in my guild-family is why I remembered. There are several threads out there scattered but this is the one most relevant:

Most glory from one tribute income | Leader: Terrorist - 944 Glory!

4 Likes

wow that’s alot

I really liked this:

Got it after I cancelled a map task. Not bad! :grin:

8 Likes

By far the best daily task to get and if you’re lucky, get the 25 ranked pvp wins to go with it. I think that is the best combo you can get for daily tasks. 45 gems. :+1::+1:

4 Likes

First time Ive gotten this, good to know there is some solid harder to get Tasks.

1 Like

I have never skipped a beat in two years. You never know what good ones you’ll get to make up for the lower ones you get.

I always liked the task system and it is one of my favorite parts of the game.

2 Likes

I might be joining the Soft Club soon. Be prepared for a hit yourself in the face Raid Event with Serpent and Sand Cobra. :+1:

3 Likes

Woohoo level 200 in Pet Masteries.

1 Like

It could also read on its cast ‘Poison, Disease, and Stun a random enemy in first Slot’.

1 Like

Opened up a few glory keys on my second account and got my 4th mythic at only level 420

my new defend now

5 Likes

Enough to pay for your next class change!

Ahh, just about your regular PVP rewards.^^

5 Likes

Takedown was Take’n’down

2 Likes

That’s cute @Maxx. :wink:
I got Elemaugrim with 100 event keys last week.

2 Likes

Damn that’s a lot of mythics. On my main account I got my first mythic at over level 500 and didn’t get another one until I was over level 1000.

1 Like

Spent 766 Gem Keys, 4000 Glory Keys, 404 Guild Chests, 52 VIP Chests… no Suna.

Then another 50 VIP chests and got this:

Possible captions: “Wasted luck”, “Clumpy RNG”…

16 Likes

Err… well… WTF!!?

16 Likes

All in one team!

My pet team had 3 reds but I didn’t have time to look at the tasks yet before rescuing the pet. Easy day. :grin: :ok_hand:

12 Likes

There’s a Ghost in the Machine . . .

5 Likes