Cool screenshot topic

Oh, but rewards are getting buffed.

Get ready for - brace yourselves - three minor traitstones from a single gnome!

11 Likes

Made it.

17 Likes

Be a player, not a complainer. :smirk:

6 Likes

Be a reader, not a writer.

3 Likes

guys its official!

def

4 Likes

Every time I see his profile picture I think Sirrian is posting.

:neutral_face:

1 Like

The best way to deal with global.

12 Likes

Time to summon some Blight Land troop!

3 Likes

Wow, are you saving your gems and glory for something special?

:grin:

4 Likes

Wow. 36k gems. How will you use them?

Not so cool, does anyone else have this kind of rng luck?

Or is the orb of growth the most common?

5 Likes

I had noticed a similar trend (with smaller sample size) in my inventory. I wonder if Orb of Growth has higher drop rates to “compensate” for the crappy conversion rate. Ugh.

3 Likes

And I’ve only used 1 minor orb of clans. Seriously, can I just convert all of my orbs into orbs of clans.
That’s the only orb I really want.

3 Likes

I prefer orb of ascension. Clans is 2nd

3 Likes

To decorate my inventory until I get unlucky. Or probably for whatever next thing requires gems to be fed into it like raids/invasions, but maybe something I’d actually want this time.

I’m not sure orbs are weighted. Maybe against ascension? I don’t have a greater number of ascension on any account.

Still holding out hope for a recipe of farmable stuff + any orb = orb of chaos. Fair bet that it would also include gems or diamonds in the recipe, though, rendering it pointless.

2 Likes

I’ve used one small orb of ascension, two smalls of wisdom and a major orb of wisdom… Pretty likely that ascension is the rarest to get (also got 3 small and 2 major orbs of clans, if I remember correctly).

1 Like

I thought someone posted somewhere that orbs of ascension drop rate is 15%. It’s the lowest of the 4.

2 Likes

What a hard fight, but finally won.

1 Like

Huh? Is there a tower now that summons a Clockwork Sphinx?
I thought it was a troop to be released in the glory pack mid-april :thinking: