Cool screenshot topic

No, the Sphinx just appears in some earlier battles. But yes, seems like the troop that wasn’t expected to appear so soon.

4 Likes

lol Xathenos

8 Likes

Personal milestone:

18 Likes

Holy shit! How’d you manage that?

holy shit^^

you can build some stones in soulforge, from tiny to big or craft a over 9000 weapon for 10…15…or 20 million :grinning:

Been playing since almost the beginning. Multiple mass disenchanting.

They should rename “Keeper of Souls” to “RiverSong”.

10 Likes

The number 3

25 Likes

Damn cool! :sunglasses:

Well it is looking cool, but it’s hard to believe it’s not photoshopped x) It’s easy to edit things on a black background~~ The only legit thing for me is Glory amount.

Not photoshopped. And neither was “The number 2” screenshot nineteen days prior.

loool, if you wouldn’t have posted that i wouldn’t ever thought this could be real :smiley: pretty much as when i heard about fat burning steroids. thanks for all.

Don’t tell me you refreshed ranked PvP to get the gem number right :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. I understand that it’s actually quite easy to get the gems, glory and souls right - separately. But how the heck did you manage to get them ALL together to look like that? I mean, it’s doable but getting gold ending with 33 or 83 and glory with something like 33, 53, 58 etc. must have been a pain - they are closely tied to each other.

4 Likes

One of my best comebacks. It’s older but still worth sharing.

4 Likes

I clicked on this and then I was charged $49.99. This is called false advertising or bait and switch.

This is a display issue when the servers, or your connection, are acting up. The price is not being properly loaded at the time the offer pops-up.

In the last hour it seems the servers are operating poorly as my internet is normal but the battles are taking longer to load.

And here I was beginning to think it was an April Fool’s Day joke.

That bug has been occurring for months.

1 Like

The bug would have been fixed if you were able to get the pack for $0. It would be ninja fixed within the hour… since it doesn’t, “It will require a client update”

4 Likes