Cool screenshot topic

I have wasted a ton myself. I feel “wasted” is the correct word to use, because it all feels so wrong.

2 Likes

Solid news, perhaps! I think ranked PvP needs to give better rewards - when it comes to a ladder system. Looking forward to it, eventho my expectations is exceptionally low.

2 Likes

@ Birdie Spoiler: If those replace the traitstones or ingots, I see a solid share of players grinding themselves to exhaustion every week. A way to get them without everyone trying to outdo everyone else would be more welcome.
For the sake of my remaining bits of sanity, if this is the solution, I’ll pass.

Worth it. Welcome to the +2 Magic gang!

1 Like

3/3:

Which means all I need is 300 Gems and…

(Note to self: Make sure to conserve Brown Jewels for upcoming Sword’s Edge week, so I can get that last piece for Duskbringer)

And I wasn’t expecting to actually snag this on its (Switch) release week BUT:

Not shown: cumulatively ~30 Event Keys and <100 Gem Keys up to this point – not exactly a number that could be expected to “beat the odds”.

3 Likes

A rare short path in the first area of Underspire. Dragon is only 3 off the main.

5 Likes

Sorry for the very late reply. It looks like a “cast only once” troop that cast already and got silenced after.

Finally a good start with the cosmic dragon eggs, compared with the gem dragon eggs.

5 Likes

Some of last week’s acquisitions:

New troops

I can stop farming Orbs of Wisdom now:

Achievement unlocked:

Anyone want to blame me for their dry spells in the Boss Dungeon mode? Because I think I might have used up their luck:

4 Perfect Runs in 8 days

Last Saturday:

Friday:

Yesterday:

Today:

On the flipside, I have accumulated 4k Dragonite by now, so I’m closing in on my target of 5k soon.

2 Likes

10K undefeated battles :grin:

8 Likes

Do you never sleep? :thinking: :laughing:

1 Like

It’s over 9000 :joy: :+1:

2 Likes

…what?

2 Likes

Gold Team with Gold booster + Palooza in Explore :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

No gnome reward cards? Did they all drop gold?

The Gnome rewards are further back

1 Like

Game making me choose between yummy and yucky…

3 Likes

I am ready to try for that last Gem Dragon (Garnetaerlin).

I will not be making all 10 attempts at once (for data logging reasons).

Also, hello there, and apologies that I haven’t been tracking my Underspire data like I have with Gem Dragons:

2 Likes

7 eggs!

11 Likes

Ah that’s a shame, at least you had fun when you got that Nebuladryx dupe.

2 Likes