As cherry blossoms shine
During this victory parade
:lotus:

:heart: Anam Cara :heart:

* Magix *

4 Likes

I do currently have all the troops for the first time in 3 or so years. :man_dancing:

9 Likes

I’m still as annoyed as I was back then, that this can no longer be done without paying cash on campaigns (and, if those are running, kingdom passes).

1 Like

Bought the previous campaign pas, worth to mention. Just for the weapon tho.

I mentally exclude those troops. If I have every other possible troop, I consider that a full collection. Although I’ve been buying passes with Google Play points from surveys :wink:

2 Likes

Now I wouldnt had reached this “milestone” if it werent for a campaign purchase.

Hidden room? :thinking:

1 Like

My best.

6 Likes

Been a while. Always a good feeling!

5 Likes

I finally had the god roll:

15 Likes

I was saving one GAP for this (Switch) Gnome weekend, then Hoagi showed up (my missing verse) so I was able to run two GAPs. Then, after finishing up the ensuing Gnome Vault raids:

I am unexpectedly ready for the Vulpacea debut tomorrow
  • 13.8k Glory - more than enough to acquire the new Event troop & ascend to Mythic in one go
  • 86 Event Keys - to fill out the Vulpacea roster with

Keep in mind, I usually spend all Keys before logging off at the end of a session.

In other news:

2 of 3 acquired

New acquisition

From a batch of Lv.4 Guild Chests:

Almost there...

2 Likes

Ever get the feeling some kingdoms just naturally win the lottery?

Seekra casually hitting for 107 damage, or Life and Death hitting for 100 damage… Cursebreaker Wand casually hitting for 214 scatter damage + 4 per tempering level…

1 Like

Spent 33000 emeralds to craft green books and like 80 medals i feel kinda poor now. Cries in +2 magic.

8 Likes

Something is very, very off when it comes to how much emeralds you need to put in when crafting stuff. Sadly the devs have not done their job well here. Also needing a whole of 50 deeds to craft a single book doesnt make much sense. The devs had so much time to adjust this to 20-25 max. They never did so.

I don’t know about you guys, but I am furious.

2 Likes

It seems to me, that the soulforge is seen as a last resort option to get stuff, you don’t want to farm in a different way, which is why the price ratio on pretty much everything there is awful. I would not so much see this as the issue, but rather that you are only able to get 4 books every ten weeks through regular gameplay without paying extra (2x campaign, 2x1 journey).

2 Likes

Yes im very disappointed in the quantity needed. And i took it as a personal experience. But im not eager to do the same for the other magic kingdoms.

1 Like

For what it’s worth, books of deeds appear to be rewards in the upcoming PvP update, although it’s unclear whether this will be locked behind some sort of paywall.

3 Likes