Coming soon to a console near you! (Weekly Event: Khaziel)

Should of, would have, could have…

Mr. Strange, don’t get dragged down into hypothetical lists. Just update the Glory Reward section and offer 2 Troops every week!

PS (the troops that others listed should be moved to the front of the ‘cadence’

Devil’s advocate here. Having 2 troops should be special like what is done on pc. If Pan’s Vale comes around again and you want to do Bunni’Nog and Faunessa then sure. Or Marilith and Naga Queen. That’s one thing. But I wouldn’t want just 2 troops thrown together just for “catching up”. We’ll never fully catch up. But for special themed weeks, sure.

1 Like

A couple troops have been included because they are needed to “fill out” a kingdom - Elf-Eater and Fenrir are the clear examples there.

But if the consensus is that Green Slime, Mercy, and gob-Chomper are the most desired cards, along with new kingdoms, I think y’all will be very pleased with the next several weeks… though none of those are actually my #1 next pick, which you’ll be seeing shortly.

3 Likes

Now that’s as much of an evil tease without giving anything away that you can probably say. And I have a feeling it’s something people do want and won’t even expect.

Now, personally, I’d love to see Yeti in about a month. Great card.

The two troops idea would be great for people sitting on a stockpile.
Not sure how that would go down with low-mid level players not sitting on a stockpile though.

I burned through my stockpile 3 weeks ago. It’s taken me since then to build up to the same point doing regular playing and it’ll be completely spent on the Gobchomper week.

While that is my choice, if say 2 troops with that appeal come out at the same time, I think all players would have mixed feelings about It. Great they’re here, damn I can’t afford much/any.

Its how I missed out on Mercy on the PC side. Just couldn’t get enough Glory.

No offense to anyone but the only logical choice for the next Kingdom is Drifting Sands so we have a way to farm ALL of the Arcane Traitstones and have a Banner for every Mana combination.

If filling out Kingdoms is a priority then I would release Green Slime. Karakoth has 6 Troops and is mathematically impossible to Power up to 3 Gold Stars :wink:

At any rate, your words bring excitement and joy to the unwashed masses!

2 Likes

None taken. And likewise no offense to anyone but Glacial Peaks is a far more interesting and fun kingdom than Drifting Sands. Plus while I’d like a Maw, I can afford to wait a bit more until the terror it brings is unleashed on console.

That said, my wishful thinking aside, I fully expect Drifting Sands and Blighted Lands to both come before it. The curious thing will be if both are released at the same time, like they were on PC. Doubt that too.

And farming? I think it’s a safe bet to say that traitstone farming for Arcane Mountains will commence (and likely conclude for most) long before Drifting Sands ever sees the light of day.

@Shiratori
Yeah I hear you. Giant spider got most of mine.

Just spent 4000 on skeleros and will be farming glory for rest of the week as only got just over 6000 left.

How large is this ‘stockpile’ of Glory your trying to get back to? 5,000 20,000? just curious.

Like @death, Giant Spider got most of mine because for 300 glory you could still get 2 Arcane Swamps. Cheap deal. Cheaper than Fenrir and the forthcoming Mercy. I bought 12 which dropped me to 1000 and hoping Gobchomper wouldn’t be soon.

I’m back to 4500 now mostly due to Map tasks (100 glory) and since I got “Level a kingdom” freed, donate 5000 to a guild task which gave 25 glory.

Definitely not massive but enough to get 16 mountains though I feel I will need closer to 50 for everything I’d want with them.

And if you’re wondering where I get 50 from:
16 for Gorgotha
16 for The Great Maw
12 for Gobchomper
2 for Wolf Knight.

Leaves 4 more for whatever.

Currently, I have 2.

Yeah Gobchomper will be the death of my stockpile. Hoping to spend 10-12k that week.

Devs I don’t want to see gobchomper for at least two more weeks. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

more useful than Bultauros? everything ever…

You can’t farm Arcane Mountains until Drifting Sands.

Less than 1% of players will buy more than only a few Weekly Troop Packs.

Trust me, I rather not have to face a Maw every second match either (it’s boring killing same Troops over and over) but at least the cycle of two-Mana Kingdoms will be complete.

The Bull needs a buff. Conceptually he’s fine. He’s Rowanne but uses life instead of armor. If he’s changed to 2x rather than 2:1, then he’ll be just as useful as Rowanne.

Elf Eater,Skeleros & Anointed One maybe it was easier to leave the kingdom release events as is… not really sure why we got grosh and darkstone before WP though I’d think soothsayer is probably more used than the entirety of those 2 kingdoms…

Giant Spider,Hobgoblin,Green Seer & Bone Dragon
these I get widely use troops.

Salamander,Bul’Tauros,Fenrir,Sylvasi

these guys? come on… trash tier.

armor is also easier to buff so I think he’d still blow… his art i kool though.

Wasn’t Grosh-Nak, Darkstone, Wild Plains released in the same order on PC?

no, grosh,wp,ds