Coming soon to a console near you! (Weekly Event: Khaziel)

Finaly done with hero class!!! Did you finished yours also?

Do you use your hero now?

Yeah i got a couple teams with hero

2 Likes

Nope about 500 wins away, been barely playing all week.

Congratulations!

I finished the Classes I wanted to use first and use my Hero as well. I love the Knight Class.

1 Like

Classes are cool but that suck the big weapon are the same color then other troops so itā€™s almost useless so i had to mix my classes with another type of troops to make it more effective

You know, for a long time I thought the best army strategy was to AVOID overlapping colors. But recently Iā€™ve come around, and now I like to have 2 or even 3 troops that use the same color - along with a strong transformer/generator for that color.

5 Likes

Yeah itā€™s cool when you can do it but some class donā€™t have the chance to have a generator and if you want to maximize the bonus ex: 4x knight 4x Sword edge, the choice are limited

Overlap can be a powerful tool with a transformer.

How I build around transformers is what I stumbled across with my Original Blue team early on.

Take a transformer that uses two colours that are different from what it makes. (Valkyrie)

THEN

The transformed colour is your overlap, you want three Troops that use this colour (Blue). Each Troopā€™s second colour must be one of the remaining, unassigned colours (Green/Purple/Brown = Druid/Shadow-Hunter/Behemoth)

There are plenty of Troops that you should be able to mix and match some great synergies.

I agree but like i said the team bonus are not maximized

The difference between x3 and x4 Bonuses is usually more than made up with an ā€œoutsiderā€ Troop through synergy

1 Like

Depend wich kingdom if you use 4x zhul kari and x 4 elf you get +3 magic +1 att +4 life and if you remove 1 elf or zhul kari car troop you only get +1 att +2 magic

Maximum Team Bonuses can be utilized against that team. I break out Bone Dragon against full Knight/Construct teams, Original Blue is good for high HP teams.

True, some Kingdoms and Types suffer more than others in going from x4 to x3.

Actually, all the bonuses are ā€œbalancedā€ according to the following formula:

1 Magic = 2 Attack = 4 Armor = 4 Life

Turning that around,

Life = 1 point
Armor = 1 point
Attack = 2 points
Magic = 4 points

2 troops from a kingdom = 2 points of bonus stats.
3 troops from a kingdom = 6 points of bonus stats.
4 troops from a kingdom = 10 points of bonus stats.

3 troops of the same type = 4 points of bonus stats.
4 troops of the same type = 8 points of bonus stats.

4 Likes

So if you got 3x same type and 3x kingdom it give you 10 bonus stats

And 4x same type and 4x kindom =18 stats

8 points is a huge diff and also some troop got +2 (life, armor or att) it could be another +8

So +16 is cool i would like to find a team i could build this bonus but for now the choice are very limited

Getting Kingdom AND type bonuses together AND being a useful teamā€¦ pretty hard.

Kingdom bonuses are generally more worth your while.

I run a Broken Spire / Giant team that I like quite a bit - you can also do Stormheim / Giants.

2 Likes

Are you serious?
Everyone knows in Gems that a Goblin team is OP, due to the decent base stats combined with awesome extra turn, add in some Kingdom and Race bonuses and your all set.

IF Goblins were to be balanced they should have their base stats reduced (keep the extra turn for flavor and distinction).

Just play Goblins and skip and the Giants except for Tasks.

3 Likes

@Mr.Strange

I wasnā€™t referring to the formula used for Bonuses, just the fact that some Kingdoms/Types lose out on Magic while others lose out on Armor. Depending on the team, one could ā€œbreakā€ your team while the other could barely be noticed.

This weeks troop is runesmith