Can't wait for PvP2.0

I cant remember every having lost a pvp match so far but thats because i scan and prepare accordingly with matchups i know my team can take despite the opponent to tend to have much higher base stats and bonusses than me their comp synergy is selectively garbage. I do hope in this new pvp 2.0 we can still scan and reroll…

you can scout as usuall. reroll costs 1 gem but u can just pick one of the three opponents instead, maybe u will win :stuck_out_tongue:

You can scout, and you can reroll. But, that reroll costs a gem now instead of gold like before.

Ooph… Ninja’d… :persevere:

2 Likes

a GEM? ugh… i need those…

Man gow makes it harder and harder for newer players…

1 Like

i never ever spent a gem on the reroll. just go fight, if u loose u dont loose much points, you get to pick from 3 opponents not just one so it doesnt feel so bad

None of that has a thing to do with me :laughing:

I’ve competed internationally in Halo, NHL, Madden, Super Smash Bros., Tekken and several other interactive multiplayer games.

Care to run your ignorant mouth more? I can b****slap your little comments down all day long usted pequeño cerebro

You won’t win every game once you start facing a lot of fully traited famines and deaths. Every now and than it won’t matter what you do you’ll just lose. But that’s rare tho.

How many of those do you face in 1-Trophy battles?

1 trophy battle is worst coz the win/loose points ratio is like 1:1 and its basically a struggle to progress the points unless your team is fit to fight higher trophy ones but then u would just advance onto them not sticking to the 1 trophy unless u have to

1 Like

sometimes all the 3 enemies are nearly exact the same difficulty, sometimes the 1trophy is significantly easier then the 3trophy one.
depending how often you are meeting traited mythics in pvp yet id say u can still meet them at trophy1 just a bit less often

1 Like

I fought a lv 60 player with death and famine in a 1 trophy match using fiance’s account. Luckily I had mab.

1 Like

I think depending on how many “bugs” they fix ahead of time, everyone on console is going to love the combat update. At first the combat update was bad, but that was because it was a bugged out mess (you can confirm this in the 2.0 bugs thread) and yet once a few weeks went on, the update became really good. It has taken a while to get 2.0 for console so it will be interesting to see how buggy it will be.

Smash bros… tekken… :') I was a semi pro in soul calibur series, training with people like DinoZ as i mained voldo. Give it up fighting me… you just seem… mad that you’re not as awesome and good a forum poster as me right now.

sounds like bad system they should balance, some cards are too one man armyesque really… the game was/is more fun when a good deck means a planned synergy deck, not a op card deck.

You’re right I will get nowhere fighting with you. I haven’t met a single adult able to “win” an argument with a 12-year old over the internet, and I doubt I’ll be the first

luckily its still far from that, its just that with the stronger enemies, if you catch an unlucky strike of events you could get cooked (and might be not able to come back from it)

• and with mythics that is just a little more often happening as their traits can render you a little weakened so more vulnerable to bad luck that u could not come back from

In the old days, a newb with a few lucky cards and enough souls to level them to 15 could beat anyone. With traits, acensions and kingdom bonus you can’t.

I doubt you’ve ever won any argument with the basic burns you’re making.

I’m not 100% sold on either the old console pvp or the new pvp. I can’t get the fights where I can get 1000 gold as base for the win against people reasonably close to my level. I absolutely hate this new pvp system giving me the “hard” opponent for the extra gold/glory/trophies that’s level freaking 900+ while I’m level 70. What the…??? It is rage inducing. So I strongly feel forced to choose the easier fights or reroll for a gem, but still with a high chance to have the “hard” fight be anywhere from 3x-15x my level.

Why am I losing pvp leaderboard points when my stinky AI controlled defense loses? Seems like people are doing the same thing I am: taking the “easier” fight. I don’t feel confident in trying to revenge players that are so many levels higher than I am.

I really just want live pvp like PQ1 and 2. Why was that removed from the equation? Let’s see work on pvp 3.0 and make it human vs human. That’s when leaderboards are actually worth something and competition flourishes. I don’t want to fight defense bots of people 500 levels above me. I want to fight a real person on the other side of the game, preferably within 30 levels of me.

That might be HUGE strain on servers actually, maybe as a limited seperate qeue.

But i do think pvp 2.0 is a huge mistake, and we cant afford many more mistakes on this game or all you have left is that narrow batch of veteran players… too much anti new players choices kills a game.