Can we please rethink the treasure map rewards?

do you get 100-150 gems a day from your guild? Not gonna believe anyone get 100-150 gems a day from any guild, sorry. I am in the 11th strongest guild in Mobile version, I get 10-20 gems a day.

Logged in to 120 gems today :wink:

It’s not that difficult with contributions :smiley:

2 Likes

Mother of god, you logged in today after a good night sleep from the game, and recieved 120 gems?

You’re in Anonymous then?

I got only 70 gems this morning… :wink: :frowning: :smiley:

I’m with you… I’m in the 28th ranked guild atm, and not getting as much as them :confused: I donate prolly about 30-50% of my wealth too.

I mean, I seriously find it hard to believe that they get 100-150 gems a day. When I am in a top guild myself and gets 10-20 every day. They can buy a Dragon armour every 3rd day if they wants to? Not gonna believe it.

Was about 18 hours … sleep 6 hrs > work 12 hours …

Looking at roster, there is hardly anyone under 100k gold donations and 10+ members over 200k donations …

You will find when a guild “dictates” minimums, that is what people do to maintain there position … when you don’t dictate minimums, people contribute much more because it’s not “forced” :wink:

2 Likes

You can call me ignorant, but not gonna believe it, sorry.

Your choice :wink:

Me and my guildies know they are on a good thing, one recently left for a higher ranked guild, but returned after 24 hours for various reasons, including contributions :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

100-150 gems every day in a week is to 900-1350 gems a week. Not gonna believe it. Experienced players have told me to join a top guild so I can get the Dragon Armor after a months time, by sparing gems, not 3 days. And what benefits would the DEVS have to the sales, if it was so easy to get tons of gems? @Sirrian I would like to get your input on this one, I simply cant believe it.

It’s not really an ease of… there are 5 tasks. Maps, Tokens, Souls, Keys, gems, Only 3 can be active at once. This means there is a rotating chance, you won’t even get the gems task.

Currently, my guilds gems task is 38k, Souls task is 22k, and token task is 11k. If you must donate 38k per 10 gems, that means, it’s more than 20$ worth of gold (240 gems) Logistically speaking, If there are 30 members, 1,250 gold (approx, too lazy to do math, or use the calc.) from each member is a gems task… you can get this from one pvp match with Dragon armor… If everyone is contributing… I don’t see how an extremely active guild can not achieve 100 gems a day… Though, i am jealous my Guild is not like this.

Yeah, gem, keys and token tasks only :wink:

1 Like

[quote=“Eika, post:50, topic:3064, full:true”] I simply cant believe it.
[/quote]

Then don’t. I’m certainly not going to tell you what to believe. :smiley:

A 100 gems a day is only 380.000 gold, with another task in between (let’s say tokens or keys (50% each), 'cause those are the most popular ones), that makes for 5 * 11.000 and 5 * 36.000 gold for other taks between the gems tasks. That equals to about 600.000 gold each day. With 30 active members in a guild, that means this requires only 20.000 gold contribution each day by each member. Now some are probably less active, but others are very much more active. There are already 7 people in my guild that have contributed over 300.000 gold this week, so tasks go pretty quickly.

1 Like

@Eika, this is from three weeks.

In one week we gain 600-700 gems and 700-800 keys from guild tasks. The first days after the start of a new event it’s usually more than later in the week, when most of us have reached level 1 in PvP and play a bit less.
This is from Match Masters, but I’m sure the top 10 guilds all make lots of gems and keys.

So perhaps it’s easier to understand why we don’t bother with the TH, reward wise.

Not gonna believe it, sorry. I am in Light Army, 11th place, we get maybe 10-20 gems a day.

Well then, I give up.

Me too…

As i said, I’m jealous my guild doesn’t… but it’s very possible.

@Sirrian have to confirm this, then I gonna believe.

Yeah, cause it’s so hard to do the math yourself :wink:

100 gems = 10 gem tasks = 380k, to get those task you might need 5 tokens (+55k) and 5 keys (180k) …

380k + 55k + 180k = 615k per day, or 4.3m per week, divided by 30 players = 143k per week … easily doable (most of our guild is over 100k donated already) …

1 Like