Can we please get more GW

I still love that one of our guilds made it to b1 without any of that. They’re not staying there, they’re usually a b2 guild - but everyone is nice, doesn’t care to battle any guild other than in actual GW, they just have fun (most of the time) doing their GW.

I only ever saw a stream once, and the player didn’t ask for help but we watched him turn around seemingly impossible situations.

For most people, including myself, GW is only semi fun. It’s gotten better now that I have almost all troops, certainly all of the GW meta ones.

The forge scroll situation sucks, though. Blue is coming but I also still need purple, and the every color again for the books.

It’s almost impossible to catch up, and I started January 1st 2020 - so I’ve got some play time under my belt.

There is another way to get more wars. Buy a switch if you do not have one and you will play guild wars the week before everyone else plays wars. Problem solved.

That I can mostly agree with. There are times where it is just luck like when you get a board where you can’t cast your converters and stop the enemy from casting theirs and getting a lot of 4 matches and same for the player like when I casted my Leprachn filling my Zuul’Goth and with a storm running and TPK exploding gems just refilling Zuul and winning on my first turn.

Yes it does take skill to actually win the battle if it isn’t over in a turn or 2. However some are just down to luck if you get a terrible board or if you get a great board for your own converters.

I’m not saying all battles with converters are down to luck but some are and that is my problem. I couldn’t care less about luck in PvP because that is all down to how much you play but luck should not be involved in GW IMO. I think GW should just be about skill and if I lose it should be because I made a mistake, didn’t make a good enough team to win or just wasn’t skilled enough and not because I got a bad board and couldn’t stop an empowered converter.

This bad luck with the board might happen in a single battle out of 30 but even that is too much. Yes I know skill is involved too but when there are battles that are lost just due to bad luck then this is a lucked based game mode IMO. People can call me wrong for that but until empowered converters are removed and that luck is removed I will continue having that opinion. I also want potions removed from GW too because they too IMO add more luck to battles.

Just to make it clear I’m not using empowered converters and luck as an excuse for my losses. Back when Mercy was the only empowered converter 30/0 was rare for me and I usually lost because I didn’t have a good enough team, made a mistake or I just didn’t have enough skill to beat the team I was fighting. I get annoyed with myself for those losses but I am fine with them but losses to bad luck I despise. Last week I had 26 wins and 4 losses with 50,782 points and 2 of those losses did not have empowered converters and were 100% my fault and had nothing to do with luck and that is the GW that I want.

3 Likes

Well move down to bracket 25 and you will win more. Leave B1 to the folks that can handle it. Not being mean but the total scores guilds are getting have not gone down. Guilds are still scoring just as high as ever so folks can talk about luck all they want but great players are still pretty damn great and the complainers are still well complaining.

1 Like

You forgot to mention all the cheaters that is going 5/0 every GW week for years. No random can happen to those. Many of those loves to also tell us that it is all about skills and that they wants GW every week - no doubt. :joy:

2 Likes

Learn to read. I never said I wanted to win more I said I wanted to lose less from luck. Also never said I was in bracket 1. Also never said I couldn’t handle my bracket 1 in fact I did ok when I was in bracket 1 a couple of years ago. I really hope you can play better than you read or you will be going 0/30 every week.

You sound like a complete dick. You are saying you are better than everyone else that hates luck and converters in GW and everyone is winning due to skill.

Seriously learn to read. As I have said previously it is not every battle that is won or lost by luck. It may only be one or two battles lost to luck so you won’t see a massive difference in scoring.

Edited out stuff I got wrong.

2 Likes

Remember the score you see on LB is from 27 players not 30.

1 Like

I forgot about that. Still I don’t think my 50k is good but it isn’t terrible.

2 Likes

Thank you this is my stance.

1 Like

@BeastNO1 I am hoping you are playing in B1.

1 Like

He is and he probably never lost a battle.

It’s time to nix this game. When there are bugs and issues that the devs cannot fix, what are we doing? Spending gems for unpredictable outcomes. Wasting time.

It’s old, it’s outdated. It needs to go away.