Can we get rid of the PVP button? (The real pvp)

You know the one button that had been coming soon for I don’t know how long? The one when you press on someone’s name and it’s rears its ugly face in front of you? Ever since I began playing It’s kept me on my toes and I realize at this point it is just an after thought. I don’t like the button and the button doesn’t like me; And we can’t have two sarcastic jerks in the same game ya know? Let’s remove the button before I go crazy. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

How in the world can this button annoy u so much that you create a thread out of it, I try to understand.

3 Likes

We don’t have to remove it. We could replace coming soon with coming never. That’s something much more believable at this point

You do know this button is there just to fill an otherwise empty space, right?

It’s the same as the Hero Class choice screen, which will always have just enough “coming soon” classes to fill the row, regardless of how many classes are coming, if at all:

BTW @Pabloskee, not sure how to tell you this… whenever I see your avatar, it feels like I’m looking at a toilet seat. I know what the avatar actually is, I saw the full size version, still, all I can see is a toilet seat.

3 Likes

I don’t believe it’s a place for a “real PvP” button, it seems (and I may have read it on the forum a long time ago) it has something to do with more social interaction - friends, sending messages to players and so on. I have absolutely no idea when is it planned though.

3 Likes

Really I didn’t even think about that. I just assumed it was like a button for a friendly game of gem chess

@yonizaf can’t be a toilet seat if that was the case you would be the beautiful centerpiece, a full 20 kourats. Try again turbo :expressionless:

1 Like

I said the same thing when I saw this cover way back before I knew it belonged to childish gambino and thought I was the only one who saw that, and then I saw it again here and still thought so.

I like this… slick. :sweat_smile:

#SPEAKING OF JERKS

2 Likes

I would still think its a toilet seat if not for your comment xD

3 Likes

Ahhhh jerry Seinfeld a timeless classic :smile:

Did you know that if you select the Fight button next to the demonic “coming soon” button, you actually can play that player’s current defense team for funsies, no rewards or anything? :wink: Btw, this includes yourself, if you’d like to test your own defense team.

1 Like

Oh ya I use the button a lot to dictate my defense :stuck_out_tongue:

Pablo’s avatar photo is a Childish Gambino album cover.

The cat is out of the bag now.

@HKdirewolf damn my cover is blown :nauseated_face: I think it’s time to find another good album with an obscure cover to use :sob: Maybe the iconic nirvana one with the swimming baby

2 Likes

You gotta admit though, the toilet seat was hilarious :laughing::joy:

2 Likes

You should put a real toilet seat now, just to see the reactions.

4 Likes

Lmao oh geez

With love, from another album cover fan.

3 Likes