Campaign Begins: Mydnight Countdown

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/campaign-begins-mydnight-countdown/

New Campaign Begins A brand new Campaign begins today. Investigate with Lady Sapphira about the lost city of Mydnight. Campaign Tasks Changes We have made some changes to Campaign Tasks going forward: PvP Tasks Removed – Based on some feedback received from players, we have removed all Tasks that require players to complete Ranked PvP…

3 Likes

What about exalted path’s Dominator task, that can only be done by winning ranked PvP?
I woke up to this:

7 Likes

Casual PVP should count for that task as far as I’m aware, is it not?

No, it is not. Only ranked is counted.

8 Likes

Casual does not count for that and never has.

There’s also daily tasks to earn glory that only counts with ranked PvP.

4 Likes

Gotta say, I like the looks of Khrono’s third trait.

Glory task works both in ranked and casual, but doesn’t work in any of the other types of battles that do drop glory (underspire, delves, etc.).

1 Like

I believe there are multiple threads on this exact topic. Dominator has never counted Casual and Glory Hound has neber counted anything except Ranked PvP

7 Likes

Yes, it’s been brought up many times, and ignored every time.

7 Likes

Equally as many threads on said topic have been seemingly, allegedly ignored.
At least this is the best explanation I have, same as KeiFlox.

4 Likes

Those campaign rewards are garbage! I dont even see a weapon in there. What a waste of money. Im not purchasing this one.

There’s a weapon at 300 stars - The Timekeeper

1 Like

Campaign mythic makes Mistralus pointless.

1 Like

quite the opposite. This campaign mythic is Red/Green/Purple to Mistralus’s Blue/Yellow/Brown. Now there is 6 colors available for the enchant all trait.

6 Likes

That’s nice, I wonder if Switch will see this too when our next Campaign (Window of Spirits) starts in 3 weeks.

A quick timeline

July 2020

October 2020

January 2021

February 2021

April 2022

April 2023

May 2023

June 2023

August 2023

September 2023

October 2023

6 Likes

Ooh so then we should see a trend of mythics that are slightly different with oposite colors continue. How exciting

3 Likes

Thank you kindly, Devs. Ranked battles, with their possible penalties to individual rankings, are best suited to game modes with hefty rewards, imho.

1 Like

Correct! Casual PvP does not count towards Dominator tasks for PvP, and never has.

1 Like

Why don’t you fix the hard taskmaster trophy? It’s been broken for a very long time

In the 6.9 update it did count towards Campaign Tasks, but … that also sort of made Glory Hound feel redundant with it.