Boss encounters in Explore

Yeah, he’s just a normal enemy there, apparently because he was in the questline (I don’t even remember and I’m normally good with the lore).

If the number would be really small, I would not be opposed to the idea. I just am not sure how I feel about diamonds. Don’t get me wrong - my RNG luck with mythics does not exist, I am in constant need of diamonds as well and I only have one third of the available mythics. But I like the concept of the soulforge basically being (almost) equal to everyone. Sure, you can cash for a few diamonds more and lowlevel players cannot do all dungeon bosses (but also not explore-farm well), but all-around, the soulforge is something where players stand on equal ground starting midlevel. I don’t really want something that is as non-RNG-based as soulforge crafting tainted by RNG.
So I would honestly like colored gemstone drops more than diamond drops.

Troop drops:
I just went looking for the thread I remembered and found out that it was actually a different mechanic that had been suggested (small chance of recieving a card from the enemy deck as a trait on some troops).
https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/garbage-irrelevant-post-please-delete/33633?u=sheba
If your idea is restricted to commons and rares, I’m more for the idea. I am just not for the idea of making mythics or even legendaries farmable, no matter how small the chances.