Bad boys, bad girls, whatcha gonna do, how about joining the Dragons' Peak crew! šŸ˜ˆ [30/30]

You have to leave your current guild first, then Iā€™ll send you an invite :slight_smile:

Okay @Tacet, we can remove it ^^ I was thinking that if someone have all kingdoms on lvl 10, then she/he would donate all her/his gold to the guild :slight_smile:

Very true, and weā€™re filling up fast!

9/30 already, hurry up guys! :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve talked with him moment ago, and he rejoined Intrim II (seems like there were some inside problems, but now is all good).

Anyway, we are 11/30 already! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heyas all!

I am level 397 with all kingdoms level 10. This week I donated 500/300 to My guild. Unfortunately despite being a top performer I am still at recruit level, plus no one talks in chat ever. So looking for a new home.

Invite code is AUTISMFULLHOUSE

Hope to play with you all soon!

1 Like

Hello! Invite sent :slight_smile:

Weā€™re 12/30! :3

Man with that title this thread is turning out to be the club of the forums.

3 Likes

What difference does it make what rank someone is within a guild? Just pride?

1 Like

Some people like to be rewarded even with such a small thing like promotion for their good job. And in Dragonsā€™ Peak they will be rewarded! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dragonsā€™ Peak is still recruiting. Contact @Gwynhbleidd if interested.

The first person from Dragonsā€™ Peak got into Dragonā€™s Peak today too. It is very unlikely to get into our main guild if you arenā€™t in our partner guild of Dragonsā€™ Peak.

3 Likes

We still have several slots available. Claim them while you can. It will be much harder to get into either guild once they both fill. This partner guildā€™s members also hold much greater priority when picking recruits for Dragonā€™s Peak. Dragonā€™s Peak trophy count was over 26k this week. Our partner guild is still developing, but it is on track to do around 10k-20k trophies per week just like any top 10 guild.

Contact @Gwynhbleidd if you are interested in joining us.

True, we are 14/30 already with thousands of trophies and milions of gold donated ^^

@MacTwistie and @Szeryng got almost 1000 trophies each in couple of days!

1 Like

Hello, former member of Original Dragonā€™s Peak guild,

Please invite :slight_smile:

code: muckguppy

Invite sent! Welcome :3

We are 19/30, hurry up guys! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We are still in need of several more members for our partner guild. Dragonsā€™ Peak is on track to be on par with other top guilds. People in the guild also have greater priority when finding new recruits for Dragonā€™s Peak, which is currently outperforming the top guild in the game by several thousand trophies per week.

Keep in mind that getting into either guild will be extremely difficult once Dragonsā€™ Peak fills due to a good majority of ā€œrecruitmentā€ being done as promotion/demotion between the 2 guilds. Contact @Gwynhbleidd or leave a message here if you are interested in joining us before slots run out.

1 Like

Dragonsā€™ Peak is still recruiting, we need couple more members to fill up free spots.

Weā€™re 19/30! :slight_smile:

Please send invite, all kingdoms 10 lol 268
Thanks,
Gfunk 1

Hello! You have to leave your current guild first :slight_smile:

Thread title gets me every timeā€¦ impossible not to sing along. Still waiting for someone to do a Fresh Prince one

3 Likes

My bad, left the guild. Plz resend invite. Cheers

Invite sent, welcome!

We are 21/30 :slight_smile:
Come join us, weā€™ve cookies for new arrivals!