Dragon's Peak is Recruiting (Tacet the Terror's Guild) - TOP 20 Guild - 1.5k Seal, 300 Trophy, and 1M Gold Minimum Per Week - 40k Seals and Multiple Legendary Tasks Per Week [29/30]

Dragon’s Peak partner guild still needs several more people. Keep in mind that most new recruits for Dragon’s Peak will have a much higher priority of getting in if you are in our partner guild. Dragon’s Peak did over 2,000 more trophies than the highest guild this week. Our partner guild when fully recruited should be around par with other competitive top guilds. Contact @Gwynhbleidd if you are interested in joining us.

3 Likes

I’m interested.
LVL 305
all kingdoms lvl 10
invite code DENKU

1 Like

I am interested in joining lvl 238 almost all kingdoms lvl 10

Invite code rainsz

1 Like

Youve overtaken Intrim then?

1 Like

Dragon’s Peak did 20,472 trophies last week. The highest on the leaderboard last week was Intrim with 18,801. That is 1,671 more. I somehow also just got 2 more people from Intrim who wanted to join me, so about 1/5 of the guild (5-7 people) are ex-Intrim/Intrim2 members.

I have nothing against Rhino, but I do wish to chllenge Intrim, Anonymous, and every guild in this game competitively and fairly.

Also, Dragon’s Peak partner guild Dragons’ Peak is still recruiting. If anyone wants in, make sure to contact @Gwynhbleidd. Requirement for the partner guild is 300k gold 300 trophies minimum per week. There are several members from our partner guild on the leaderboard this week as well. The guild is an overflow guild for our main guild Dragon’s Peak, so anyone in Dragons’ Peak will have higher priority when finding new recruits for Dragon’s Peak.

3 Likes

Our partner guild is still in need of additional members. Keep in mind that it will become a lot harder to get into either Dragon’s Peak or Dragons’ Peak once they are both full, so now is the time. Go contact @Gwynhbleidd if interested in joining us.

2 Likes

Hi Tacet. If you are interested i will also like to join Dragon´s Peak. I normally donate around 1,5 milion gold and 900-1200 thropies per week. I am now level 426 and 47 in pvp standings and from Intrim. I will only be interested if i can join your main guild

1 Like

About 1/5 of my guild is ex-Intrim. It doesn’t feel right if I keep taking everyone abandoning that ship. A good majority of the guild members still in Dragon’s Peak are great guild members. There are several lower ones, but they stay active vocally at least. :slight_smile:

Unless someone dips under the minimum or someone leaves on their own, there are very few instances in the near future that Dragon’s Peak will directly have space. We already do the most of any other guild, so I don’t really have to purge lower performers anymore. Even when an opening occurs, unless that person is like top 10, the majority of Dragon’s Peak recruits will be from our partner guild Dragons’ Peak.

1 Like

I am not in the guild anymore so you would not take anything from Intrim, but i like your policy keeping people. Best of luck to your guild.

1 Like

Well, Dragons’ Peak would still take you since it is ran by @Gwynhbleidd. I pretty much give him free rain with how he runs the other guild. Best of luck finding a guild if you choose otherwise. :slight_smile:

The people at VN4ever may be able to get you in. They have 2 slots atm.

1 Like

I’ve sent you and invite, you are vely welcome if you want to join Dragons’ Peak :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ty Gwyn i think i will accept your invite but please dont be mad if the guild dont suit me and i might leave it at some point. I am really looking for an very active topguild.

1 Like

Of course, It’s your decision. I’m glad that you will join us even for a short time ^^

1 Like

I will not fool you Gwyn i have got some invites from some of the topguilds, so i wont be joining. But I wish you the best of luck, and maybe we will meet in the future

1 Like

Thanks for info and good luck for you too!

Dragons’ Peak have already 11/30! Hurry up guys! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dragon’s Peak just got an opening from someone who quit the game. We are looking for someone around the 1000k/1000 gold/trophy area for our next recruit. I will also accept any 1 Dragons’ Peak guild member who is in the top 50 of the PvP leaderboard this week.

Also, my partner guild of Dragons’ Peak is still recruiting as well. Minimum for that guild is 300k/300 per week. Members of our partner guild also have priority when choosing new recruits for Dragon’s Peak. Contact @Gwynhbleidd if interested in the partner guild.

2 Likes

Our partner guild is still recruiting. Contact @Gwynhbleidd if interested.

As far as our main guild, this is our current progress for those who are interested:

81,669 / 24 = 3,403 trophies per day on average
3,403 x 7 = 23,821 trophies per week on average

4 Likes

@tacet you’re the slacker in the team!

:joy:

1 Like

We have 1 slot open! This slot opened from Techn9neee, the 1st person to trait everything in the game and a good friend of mine since I started this game, having to leave the game for a couple months for life related things. He is welcome back whenever he gets things situated.

The requirement for this specific slot is to be in the top 50 of the player leaderboard this week. We will be pushing into the top 50 guilds after just a month of starting the guild next week.

Our resource accumulation per week has been consistently MORE than 3k gems, 3.6k glory keys, and 3.9k tokens. We are on track this week to do about 33% more than that.

If you are in the top 50 leaderbaord this week or are an extremely high level player who would be willing to do so, leave me a message or PM me directly @Tacet.

1 Like

Hi I would like an invite if possible. Maxed kingdoms generating about 200k per day. Thank you.

1 Like