Bad boys, bad girls, whatcha gonna do, how about joining the Dragons' Peak crew! šŸ˜ˆ [30/30]

Listening to it now

2 Likes

Hi. Maxed kingdoms. Extremely active. Generating about 150k gold per day for donations. Level 350. Invite code Luisa 15. Thanks.

Hello! Iā€™ve sent you an invite :slight_smile:

Weā€™re 23/30 of bad boys and girls now!:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thanks for the invite.

Hello! Invite sent.

Weā€™are 26/30, hurry up guys! :slight_smile:

Bad boys, bad girls, weā€™re 29/30 now, come and join us fast cause we gonna fill up! :stuck_out_tongue:

In 15 days weā€™ve got ~20787 trophies (499 League rank) and milions of gold donated which give us hunderds of keys / gems everyday => thousands weekly.

Notice that weā€™re not full yet, but we were able to do such an amazing numbers of trophies / keys / gems! So whatā€™s gonna happen when Dragonsā€™ Peak will has 30/30 members? :smiley:

4 Likes

It will be full. :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Rcruitment is closed.
Weā€™re 30/30 now.
Stay tuned! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

gratz, Gwyn, well done

2 Likes

Thank you!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Rcruitment is open.
Weā€™re 29/30 now. :wink:

If you want to join, please let me know here or via PM about your level, some more info about your kingdoms etc. your invite code and if you are able to fulfill/exceed minimum requirements.

Hi there! Iā€™m definitely interested. Iā€™ve done over 300 trophies and ~505k gold this week, which is about normal for me. Currently level 340 with all kingdoms at rank 10, and slowly working on increasing star ratings. Invite code is AMADAN just like the username here.

Thanks!

Edit: And left previous guild now, so open whenever. =)

Rcruitment is closed.
Weā€™re 30/30 now.

Rcruitment is open.

If you want to join, please let me know here or via PM about your level, some more info about your kingdoms etc. your invite code and if you are able to fulfill/exceed minimum requirements.

1 Like

Lvl 1000
invite code: OZORNOI VETEROK

1 Like

Hello, invite sent! :slight_smile:

Rcruitment is closed.
Weā€™re 30/30 now.

Rcruitment is open.

If you want to join, please let me know here or via PM about your:

• Invite Code
  • Level
  • VIP Level
  • Amount of trophies you tend to do every week

Hi there,
Invite code XPROTOTYPEX
Level 552
VIP Level 8
All kindgoms lvl 10, not all 5 star thou
300 Trophies I will definitely be able to do, 500k gold most likely will by end of the week

Hello, invite sent! :slight_smile:

Rcruitment is closed.
Weā€™re 30/30 now.

Hey, DarkH finally made it in! Congrats! :slight_smile: