Archangels counterattack the Horsemen

Apocalypse troops are already in for a while now and i think the best thing to do for this game is to create the Archangels too. Raziel should be first! :smiley: What you guys think?

We already had Mercy and Valour come through as Epics…

Honestly, I think the last thing the game needs is another run of Mythic troops… let’s sort out major content, bug fixes, quality of life issues…

We are getting 2-3 good idea troops every week now, and I assume that production line continues anyhow…

2 Likes

Apparently, each kingdom will have one Mythic troop… So sorry but I think there won’t be any Archangel…
Or after the one-Mythic-by-kingdom set so in 24 months ;-).

Each kingdom has one Mythic, and presumably the triple skill bonus will require all troops at level 20 and fully traited.

Pffffff. For a little while, at least, I was able to keep up with the top dogs. No way am I ever going to collect all the Mythics (I’ve gotten exactly one in all the time since they became available), so that’s a whole lot of skill points I will never be able to acquire.

1 Like

There is a new kingdom every month too so that will never balance out until something changes

New kingdoms are released every 2 months… so 36 months for the one-Mythic-by-kingdom set…
Do devs really know about that?

it’s a doable thing, you all come with counter arguments like they are overwhelmed and cannot overcome all the issues. I suggested the Archangels because they clearly are a logical future upgrade against the Horsemen, right?

1 Like

as for ideology!

Even if it is every 2 months you will need to get your calculator out again

1 Like

46 months?

Im on console and cant remember how many kingdoms and mythics you currently have but sounds about right :beers:

I would agree with Bogdan though. They could release them more frequent; they aren’t particularly amazing. The low drop rate and special event for them is a bit of a smoke screen

There is no “another run” of anything. It seems we are already going to get a new mythic every month for the foreseeable future, just like we’re going to get 2 or 3 new troops every week. What the OP requested is not “more mythics”, just for the mythics that are going to come anyway to be in a specific design, “archangels” or whatever. I don’t see how that would get in the way of bug fixes (or anything else you mentioned).

3 Likes

Mate, with the new system there’s no way I’ll get the mythics that are coming down the line. So sad.

:sweat:

2 Likes

No, the first angel should be michael or cassiel. Or maybe we get this as a GoW card.

nice one. :smiley:

1 Like