TROOPS! Bring back old ones!

I’ve been playing for over a year now, and still missing about 25 troops (incl. many mythic troops). Instead of bringing out new troops every week it would be good to bring back some old troops, such as Abynissa, Bone Daemon, Famine, Pharos-Ra and many more.I hate playing against teams that consist of 4 Famine, and I have none.

1 Like

Aside from Famine, the Mythic and Legendary troops you mentioned do come back as possible pulls from Event chests when their respective kingdoms are featured.

2 Likes

Crafting is in the next update. We’ve been told it will give us a way to get those old mythics

2 Likes

And I hope consoles get that too on the next update, I too still have some mythics missing.

bone daemon isnt old at all unless youre a really new player or something xD

1 Like

It will not be better to play agaist these teams even with 4xFamine in your side…

But be happy devs add recently a new OP troop (ie Wisp) so we will have more than 2 META teams (Famine & Kerberos)…

1 Like

I much rather playing against Famine and Kerberos than the abomination that is the Wisp. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I like playing against 4 mythic teams, they are clunky and slow, almost always a sure win, but I do need 11 mythics to complete my set

I love seeing wisp teams… My dragons chew em up real nice lol

2 Likes

They little sore to skull as well…as well as the fast gard team :wink:

Your missing also that the Apocalypse troops kingdom isn’t and will not be ingame.

Nah, I get that. Hopefully, crafting will make those troops more available to people (well, Famine really, nobody cares about the other horsemen in practice).

I do cuz i have 2 famine and plague but no war or death… Not that im gonna use them but i want them anyway… Hell i dont use plague at all and i dont use famine anymore

Right; I meant “nobody cares from a team building perspective,” but that was also a bit presumptuous of me. Let’s hope you get your desire when crafting hits.

1 Like

I do! I want a Plague and a Death, got War but it meh for me tbh

1 Like