Amanithrax Faction Nonsense Again

It’s what trolls do… we need better work from the administrative team to mute people like him/her.

It has nothing to do with luck. SKB beat it without Nysha’s and a level 100 hoard. I was on that stream and watched him do it. It took skillful players looking at the board and finding the best move to make.

In my case, I took the time to grind for Nysha medals to make Gobble’s spell hit for more dmg. This required me to play the game more and grind explore.

Both circumstances are cases in which players utilized their resources to beat a faction. All the time people spend complaining about how things are too hard… they’d be further in the game if actually spent the time to make their account better (verses making the game easier)

1 Like

I’d challenge that part. It takes both a skillful players and an exceptional amount of luck. There’s just too many attempts where your troops die to skull drops, even if you take some top row match that doesn’t have any other skulls nearby. If it had nothing to do with luck, a skillful player could repeat it ten out of ten times.

2 Likes

There is always luck involved with RNG… but like everything in this game it takes patience and grind-ability.

You need high base stats in order to complete delves, and it helps if you’re in a guild that completes all ET’s.

My whole point is I know many of people that have completed this faction, and they did so with hard work in game, and ofc some RNG on their side.

These post asking to make things easier just run right through me because others have completed this. If we make factions easier it is a slap in the face to the ones that grinded their tale’s off to do so.

I disagree, tbh. The achievements of people who completed Faction 500 runs before potions (or simply without them) are still acknowledged.

4 Likes

I did quite a few of them before potions came out. I’d be much happier if they just fixed the horrible broken system known as pure faction battles.

2 Likes

What’s your renown and Avg horde @Seraphim-BDC?